Hamilton's Great Adventure

6000 points Osiris Tomb

Neme

I´ve done it !! And guess what? It´s impossible to get that score playing the normal way... You have play coop mode, using sasha to grab treasures increase your score drastically

I don´t know what developers were thinking, I mean, c´mon if you want to encourage us to play that crap coop mode ( who wants to control a bird that can´t even die anyway) at least put that in the damn trophy description !

You can do it without a partner, keep pressing triangle in the second controller (pinkie saved me :D) when your near some mistical treasures. Sasha will teleport to Hamilton and collect it

Edited by p3re1ra

Uhm, this doesn't work for me. o,o

Catching those purple orbs with the bird won't increase my score. How did you do it?

The way i did was : the timer only starts when you move hamilton , so at beginning i could control sasha to press the first green lever without worrying with time

Than i ran to the red panel, and while i was on the plataform waiting for the enemy to come around, i used sasha to grab some purple treasures and press the second green lever ( leave her near that lever, cause you will have to press it twice ). Than i ran past the snake (always pressing circle to boost your speed) and pressed X with second controller to use the lever again. After that part i put the second controller on my lap, so i could easily control hamilton, and press triangle at the second control using my lil finger ... keep pressing triangle from now on

Got the golden key , and got all coins ( started with the golden one, and made my way around , as fast as possible). Used both jumping plataforms, pressed the panels and entered the place that you opened when u pulled the first lever. You have to be comfortable with that area, so i recommend training a bit. Then just run to the final statue and end the level..

Got 6200 using that method, try to use your speed boots as much as possible, i just stopped during some tricky corners. Training solo first is a good idea

@Neme

i´m almost sure that is not possible to obtain 6000 points without coop, tried several times, max i reached was 4600

The way i did was : the timer only starts when you move hamilton , so at beginning i could control sasha to press the first green lever without worrying with time

Than i ran to the red panel, and while i was on the plataform waiting for the enemy to come around, i used sasha to grab some purple treasures and press the second green lever ( leave her near that lever, cause you will have to press it twice ). Than i ran past the snake (always pressing circle to boost your speed) and pressed X with second controller to use the lever again. After that part i put the second controller on my lap, so i could easily control hamilton, and press triangle at the second control using my lil finger ... keep pressing triangle from now on

Got the golden key , and got all coins ( started with the golden one, and made my way around , as fast as possible). Used both jumping plataforms, pressed the panels and entered the place that you opened when u pulled the first lever. You have to be comfortable with that area, so i recommend training a bit. Then just run to the final statue and end the level..

Got 6200 using that method, try to use your speed boots as much as possible, i just stopped during some tricky corners. Training solo first is a good idea

@Neme

i´m almost sure that is not possible to obtain 6000 points without coop, tried several times, max i reached was 4600

Thx ok never get this trophies :( Now i miss only secret level 14 have any hint? I rush but i never unlocked the silver door in time. And when i finish the game i skip the "bonus" level, is only for complete artwork or count for secret level???

After that part i put the second controller on my lap, so i could easily control hamilton, and press triangle at the second control using my lil finger ... keep pressing triangle from now on

There is absolutely no reason for doing this. o,o

The purple orbs won't affect your "treasure/min"-counter at all. If you collect a silver coin after 10 seconds it's worth 300 points. And after 60 seconds it's worth 50 points. The purple orbs don't affect those numbers.

So earning enough points means collecting the maximum amount of treasures in the minimum amount of level time. Following your walkthrough there is only one little spot (hitting the 2nd switch for the 2nd time) for which a second controller speeds things a little bit up.

This all makes sense to me, so I dont get it why you get 6000 points in coop and only 4600 in solo ... seems I have to test it out a little more by myself. But I hate the speed mode when Hamilton runs over the edge. -.-

I finally got it!

The purple orbs don't play a role in earning points, but the bird does! If Hamilton collects a silver coin, he earns 50 points and the collected coin flings into the air. Now, if the bird is flying nearby the collected coin lands into the bird and scores ANOTHER 50 points. (same goes for gold coins and diamonds). This only works if the bird is near Hamilton (the reason for hitting Triangle over and over again).

Plus, its only possible in coop. In solo the bird won't catch the treasures. And its easier if someone else controls the bird so the first player can concentrate on running without hitting triangle on another controller.

Alright, which level goes for 10.000 points? :D

[edit]

I got 6700 points on Osiris now (time: 01:14) and I didn't speed up very often. At both clusters of coins I ran normally and hit triangle all the time so that every coin counts double.

Edited by Digiii

Yeah, 100% now! :D

The 10.000 points are very easy on Level 13 on the 4th chapter. Just play with a second controller and double your points. I got easily around 16.000 points.

And here is a video of me playing Osiris and getting 6000+ points:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5oFAFIkZPU]Hamilton's Great Adventure - Osiris' Tomb - Gold & 6000 Points - YouTube[/ame]

That´s nice , i didn´t notice any coins flying around, so i thought the score boost was provided by the purple things. Anyway, who is trying that one, just press triangle and you are fine.

i got my my 10000 score (10020 to be exactly lol) in world 2 , stage 15, and was hard as hell, made it solo cause i didn´t know the bird trick yet..

Edited by p3re1ra

• 1 year later...

I did 2-15 for 10k points in 2 attempts with 2 controllers, ended up with almost 11k points then. Just rapidly spam triangle button with your "pinky" finger on a second controller under you and go through the level very fast with the main controller. I only ran some of the first stretch, some of the stretch and the top, and the final path. You can run on the left side too.

Going to do this 6k in Osiris Tomb next, but I bet it will be easy if I just spam the triangle button on second controller in co-op. :D