Dlc unlocks trophies !!!!

MainComptonese

Got stuck on one missing item for :

生き字引

覚書を全てオープンした

So , i downloaded the free item for "覚書" and just got my platinum ... some DLC requires 100yen to more . Just wanted to share this nice exploit to the community .

Before DOWNLOADING DLC . i would recommend to play the game once , and go either for a Bad , Normal , or Route Endings , so the trophies don't have a mix-n-match , or out-of-order trophies that will most likely pop RANDOMLY . If, not believing , then send "ukminge" a message / friend request.

And, you can find this game on ebay soon , not advertising ; just saying, that i am listing it soon !!!

PS ... this is an easy platinum and only needed DLC for one trophy .

Edited by MainComptonese
quick update

• 4 weeks later...

Additional note :

You could get the platinum with all DLC and only one is free (which is a free gold trophy) !!! Even though , you might be able to play the last chapter for that particular character's ending on either story-mode & get all the endings for your (P) ....

PLEASE TRY AND CONFIRM , if you own all DLC & game ?

Here is an example of what it would look like on the PSN Japan Store :

http://apollo.dl.playstation.net/cdn/JP0031/BLJM60240_00/UWjL0VJdk24jADrHoE0QwKp9Ora6mDSf.png

• 2 weeks later...
Just got the (P). 生き字引 was the last trophy I needed and I too was missing *one word* on the list, so I used this DLC and it worked like a charm. Thanks for the tip, MainComptonese!

yeah , that trophy is kinda annoying , not sure why it's free to begin with, but no complaints here .

• 6 months later...
But the plat can be earned without the DLC right?

Correct.

I want to get the plat on my US account. But the DLC won't work on the US account.

Incorrect. I have Hakuoki Junsouroku (P) on my US Account. Downloaded the DLC via my JP Account, it installed on the hard drive, then I switched back to the US Account to play. It works. :)

Correct.

Incorrect. I have Hakuoki Junsouroku (P) on my US Account. Downloaded the DLC via my JP Account, it installed on the hard drive, then I switched back to the US Account to play. It works. :)

Awesome! And thanks a ton for the SUPER fast response. I was expecting to wait days for any answer! You've made my night!

Thanks. I wish there was a detailed guide somewhere... But I'll have to make the best with what I can. lol.

Not sure of your comfort level w/ Japanese language, but I used the walkthrough on this site - Çöºùµ´ ½äÁÛÏ¿ ¹¶Î¬Wiki - livedoor Wiki¡Ê¥¦¥£¥*¡Ë - and it was pretty comprehensive. Following it, I completed everything except 1 term in the dictionary, which I then cleaned up via the DLC that we were talking about in this thread.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Follow this guide

薄桜鬼 巡想録 攻略:GAYM

You will miss only 生き字引 trophy.

If you follow above guide. You will miss only 5 覚書

勤王 , 娼妓 , 太刀筋 , 北辰一刀流【二】 , 戊辰戦争

Follow this guide

薄桜鬼 : カツラン・ヅラã®ãƒ¢ã‚¥ãƒ¤ãƒ¡ãƒ«ãƒ³ãƒ€ãƒƒ!!

You can got http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/images/smilies/platinum.png Platinum without DLC

Edited by Uzsa

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Can't get "生き字引" (Kyoto Librarian - Unlocked every encyclopedia entry) trophy in the European version of the Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi. I completed everything except that. I still missed two notes. Can someone help me with that problem?

There was loads of dlc released the same day, did none of that work? I have the CE/ LE edition coming but its not released until the 20th of May. I'm kind of hoping that some of the dlc is included with the CE/LE version. The dlc alone is probably another £20 or so.

As we get the sort-of manga Sweet School Life, wonder if that vita game will eventually be released in the west

There was loads of dlc released the same day, did none of that work?

The japanese free dlc unlock all notes in Encyclopedia. Unfortunately there is no similar dlc in EU PSN.

Hovewer I got the platinum an hour ago. Looks like this game have glitched trophies. The last trophy for the Encyclopedia noted suddenly pop up in "Cherry Blossoms Menu" (Ephemera in EU version). But I've checked all notes in that menu before. :confused:

There was loads of dlc released the same day, did none of that work? I have the CE/ LE edition coming but its not released until the 20th of May. I'm kind of hoping that some of the dlc is included with the CE/LE version. The dlc alone is probably another £20 or so.

As we get the sort-of manga Sweet School Life, wonder if that vita game will eventually be released in the west

I just finished a branch of the game and then installed the free dlc. loaded it up and accessed all the free content but no trophies.

Can't get "生き字引" (Kyoto Librarian - Unlocked every encyclopedia entry) trophy in the European version of the Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi. I completed everything except that. I still missed two notes. Can someone help me with that problem?

Two last enrtries in Encyclopedia was oppened for me after I look every Cherry Blossoms entries. In EU version it's Ephemeria.