Rate the trophy difficulty...  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_15.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 1.43

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Voted a 2. i have about an hour logged so far and part way into chapter 1. it seems like its just the long haul to get through it. Story is interesting so far.

i've been opening the encyclopedia when it appears and have been keeping track of my choices so far.

a guide would help. also downloaded the free dlc but haven't installed it yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll give it a five because of not only how long it is for each arc (presuming you want to listen to every arc every time... which I did), and for all the finiky routes you need to branch off, and take to find the CG's and Encyclopedia entries. It got almost maddening at times trying to find the one route I needed to branch to branch and branch again from.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Toudou was my first play through and I missed an image for that route. PLus I am missing 1 entry in the encyclopaedia. So I am hoping if I use the guide this time for Toudou and the Memories I'll snag my outstanding two trophies and unlock the plat... otherwise it might be a complete run through again for each routes just to be safe.

I found that you need to access the Letters in the 2nd gallery in order for the images trophies to unlock for each character.

...and bling goes the Plat.

Edited by Wilkz13

I found that you need to access the Letters in the 2nd gallery in order for the images trophies to unlock for each character.

This wasn't the case for me; each character's CG trophy unlocked when I actually got the last CG.

Anyway, 2/10 rating from me. Very easy, but 1/10 ratings are reserved for games with trophies that are fed into your hand and that certainly isn't the case here. It's a fairly long game also; and if you read each branch like I did then the (P) isn't necessarily a short one (I got it in 4 days but that's because Hakuoki was all I played for those four days).

First playthrough I naturally got Saito's ending (my favourite character from the anime <3), at a count of 30 hours I'd estimate.

Edited by Fubzy

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Voted a 2/10.

A fairly straightforward visual novel, which consisted of just going back and picking other answers. With a guide for each guys route it was even easier, follow it and you can't go wrong.

Not necessarily the quickest platinum, as there is a lot of text in this game, especially if you read every route like I did. Only took a couple of days though. A straightforward and enjoyable platinum.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hakuoki: Stories of The Shinsengumi platinum difficulty (with guides) 2

Hakuoki: Stories of The Shinsengumi platinum difficulty (without guides) 8

The story wasn't at all interesting to me so..

:thumbsdown:

Followed by..

:square:

Use the guide provided by this wonderful website to make things right again.

Edited by Rubbercons

• 3 months later...