Big view image trophies glitch, plus a solution!

StarlightDoll

The Problem:

Okay, so I followed the guide to a T and unlocked every trophy, but no plat. So I went to sync my trophies and looked to see what was missing and all 6 trophies for unlocking all the images (CGs) for each of the 6 main characters was not unlocked.

Here's what is really weird, when I go to check both of the galleries it shows I have seen every image in game except 1 from Hijikata, which is weird because I have viewed all images following guide to a T.

It gets even weirder, the I Louvre You trophy for viewing all images in the game is unlocked, because as I said I viewed them all.

The Solution:

View one of the letters in the blue section gallery by choosing Media, then choosing the 2nd gallery option with blue background. Each character has 1 letter, which is the very last item listed. The letters are what you unlocked after doing each main character's 8th and final memory. Upon viewing Hijikata's letter the trophies started unlocking one by one. I initially decided to manually view each of the images one by one starting with Hijikata in hopes it would unlock the trophy, then move on and do the same for each other character. It was only when I got to the last image in Hijikata's blue gallery, which was actually the letter I mentioned, did it start unlocking all the trophies it should have already given me.

Edited by StarlightDoll

• 4 months later...

Oh man, thanks a ton for this! I nearly had a heartattack! Life saver. I was missing those trophies when I had both galleries complete but doing this helped. I went to Souji's letter, read through it and all the remaining trophies started popping up one by one. 10/10!

Edited by sarroush

• 11 months later...