Updates from SOF Studios

THE DEADLY DOG

I have to admit, they are taking the right course when it comes to providing the community that already exists for H-Hour the information needed to trust the game and the direction. There is no doubt that if the game drops and it looks, feels, and brings back the Socom touch, the PS4 will be the next investment I make--no questions asked.

https://www.sofstudios.com/index.php?/page/index.html

I have to admit, they are taking the right course when it comes to providing the community that already exists for H-Hour the information needed to trust the game and the direction. There is no doubt that if the game drops and it looks, feels, and brings back the Socom touch, the PS4 will be the next investment I make--no questions asked.

https://www.sofstudios.com/index.php?/page/index.html

Coming from someone that had easily 1,000 hours between SOCOM 1-3, I'm looking forward to this. I'm also a bit skeptical though as some games don't evolve well and don't capture that original feeling. So, we'll see.

Coming from someone that had easily 1,000 hours between SOCOM 1-3, I'm looking forward to this. I'm also a bit skeptical though as some games don't evolve well and don't capture that original feeling. So, we'll see.

I agree. There is no doubt the Socom community that is left is betting it all on this one chance. From what I've seen of gameplay thus far, the odds are slightly in our favor, but it'll ultimately come down to how it feels, how much of the original series is revitalized, and how they change to fit a new culture of gaming.