Rate the trophy difficulty.  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_25.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.35

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit I died alot on the END bosses on last levels but with save function it was rather easy as long i didnt forget to save. Completed whole game in 1hr and 13mins not a record time but still good for an old fart like me. ;-)

I choosed veary easy just because it was that when i could save whenever i wanted. And i liked that feature indeed.

A little frustrating in a few parts, but not hard. 100% in one day.

Also you can play it on easy all the way through, just save before the final boss in the Underground Mines. The three forms that the boss takes are random, so eventually Crab Force will be one of them. Just keep restarting from your save until he shows up (looks like a giant red M on its side), beat him and you get that trophy.

Listen, this game wasn't that easy. easy is something my 6 year old daughter could play.Lets be reasonable. The savees did help if you used them correctly. Some of the fights were a pain in the butt! I was reloading saves all night long. The game was real short thought.Oh , I never played this title before. I wasnt a big sega fan, just nintendo.

Edited by AUGUSTUS007

Gave Gunstar Heroes a 4. It's fun and worth the money. This game is a little tough at times (depending on the difficulty you chose, plus you can get these on Easy if you want. Nothing wrong with that), but overall it's not too bad. Only part I deeply didn't like was the final battle. Good luck.

all of them can be done on easy.

but for the crab boss one, play on normal but use the lightning/boomerang mix, and hold the shoot button.

it locks onto every enemy and just unloads damage onto them, so as long as u move around and hold the shoot button, u shud get this trophy easily.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, this is tremendously easy. I never owned a sega or played that game when going to a friends and I beat it first try in about an hour. I will play it again and again, it is indeed a fun game. But this is a trophy site, not a review site.

I don't quite understand the reason for the save states, this game is too easy. Even if it weren't, you can beat it in an hour. I feel you shouldn't use them just like good ol days like contra.

100 difficulty - 1/10

Edited by Linglingzors

• 3 weeks later...

I rated this a 3.

I played it back in the day, so I didn't find it too difficult. Some of the bosses gave me trouble, until I remembered how to use the lightning chaser properly. It was plain sailing from there - shoot once vs every boss and just hold the button down. I didn't use save states, which would surely have made this much easier.

This is a great game! :)

Edited by TurboSquirrel

• 2 weeks later...