XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > > >

Old 02-11-2014, 02:30 PM   #1
gh0stface

Default 4th DLC: Gunslinger Trials coming March

The next DLC is supposed to arrive this march.

Quote:
Gunslinger Trials picks up after the disappearance of Karl Von Bach and during the expansionist push of the Earth Republic’s Terrestrian Party. Ark hunters will face three new mission lines, each presented by a different member of Von Bach Industries.

Azumi Yoshida – Former COO of Von Bach Industries, and acting CEO.
Uvan Johaar – Senior Technician at Von Bach Industries.
Raizar Zandijur – VBI Consultant to the Earth Republic.

These stories are told with eleven new cutscenes and over three hundred new lines of dialog. Ark hunters will uncover a conspiracy to steal EGO implants, the revival of the Biodyne project, and even the rise of a new political power in the Earth Republic. Working for Von Bach Industries is not without its benefits: Ark hunters who help the organization will be rewarded with new gear created to the specifications of each of the VBI leaders. Do you prefer the EGO-enhancing properties of the Yoshida weapons, or the danger of Raizar Zandijur’s weapons which push his “Ultimate Warrior” philosophy?

While betrayal and intrigue are the core of the story, Defiance is a tale told in bullets and blood. Gunslinger Trails will also add nine new arenas that challenge up to four ark hunters in a tactical race to reach the high score. Hunters will not only be graded on the pace at which they kill, but also their capacity to work together. Bonuses are scored for coordinated fire and for attacking enemies who are debilitated by nano-effects. Additionally, all existing Thorn Liro arenas will now be available to groups as well. Do you have what it takes to face these challenges?

Stay tuned for more in depth information on Gunslinger Trials in the coming weeks. We’ve got a lot to talk about before the DLC hits Xbox 360s, PlayStation 3s, and PCs everywhere this March.
Defiance | Community | Introducing Gunslinger Trials, our next DLC pack
Old 02-12-2014, 07:37 PM   #2
KylieDog

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Sounds like actual new content.
Old 03-02-2014, 08:11 PM   #3
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Here's the draft patch notes for the 1.04 patch and they go into some detail of what's involved with this new DLC : Patch 1.400 - Draft Notes!!
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to Figma for the avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:23 PM   #4
gh0stface

The DLC is set to release March 11th. They have not yet announced if ps3(without season pass) gets it 2 weeks later than everyone else like every DLC.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:30 PM   #5
Figma

Send a message via Skype™ to Figma

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   SOTM Winner   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Silver Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gh0stface View Post
The DLC is set to release March 11th. They have not yet announced if ps3(without season pass) gets it 2 weeks later than everyone else like every DLC.
I dont think there is anyone to announce anything, i read there was some changes in community managers so they probably fired them all lol. No wait devtracker is alive again..

Last edited by Figma; 03-05-2014 at 08:32 PM.
Figma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 09:04 AM   #6
SWAT_brigadeCT

Awards Showcase Guide Supplement Bronze   2,500 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Hope y'all have been working on your pistols....I sure havnt and I'm not sure if this is retroactive...

New Pursuits - Gunslinger Trials - DLC 4

Currently playing: Destiny

1st in the world to Platinum DESTINY
SWAT_brigadeCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 09:22 AM   #7
Figma

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   SOTM Winner   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Silver Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT_brigadeCT View Post
Hope y'all have been working on your pistols....I sure havnt and I'm not sure if this is retroactive...

New Pursuits - Gunslinger Trials - DLC 4
Lvl 10 is fast to get but pretty sure those kills are not retroactive but lvl is. Anyway if you need them for trophies, then just use infinity spawn glitch to farm those kills fast.

Edit: actually some people confirmed lvl/kills are retroactive but lvl unlocks when you lvl pistol once so if you are lvl20 already get ready to go live chat to get it unlocked.

Last edited by Figma; 03-08-2014 at 09:28 AM.
Figma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 02:10 PM   #8
SWAT_brigadeCT

Awards Showcase Guide Supplement Bronze   2,500 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figma View Post
Lvl 10 is fast to get but pretty sure those kills are not retroactive but lvl is. Anyway if you need them for trophies, then just use infinity spawn glitch to farm those kills fast.

Edit: actually some people confirmed lvl/kills are retroactive but lvl unlocks when you lvl pistol once so if you are lvl20 already get ready to go live chat to get it unlocked.
I think I'm only level 6 on pistols ... Gonna take a while. This game just won't go away lol

Currently playing: Destiny

1st in the world to Platinum DESTINY
SWAT_brigadeCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 02:28 PM   #9
gh0stface

According to jackanape from xboxachievements there are 3 new achievements.

Golden Badge - 25g - complete the Golden Badge Pursuit.

The General - 25g - complete The General pursuit.

Master Gunslinger - 25g - complete the Master Gunslinger III pursuit.

If the kills are not retroactive, this means 5000 kills with pistols. Sound like fun
Old 03-10-2014, 03:28 PM   #10
Figma

Easy trophies depending on those golds and new scoring system ..