Rate the trophy difficulty...  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_95.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 9.65

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

10 for difficulty.

Out of the "gundemonium games" I received the least amount of trophies in this game, four.

I was only able to clear novice mode, on revised mode I kept getting to the end of the last stage but was unable to finish it despite getting very close. I was able to defeat phaser after letting it kill me twice, performing a 1000 hit combo in 1 area, and obtaining 1000 gems in one area.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

this game is crazy on demonic difficulty, maybe its too soon for me to vote but ive got 10/12 trophies in less than 2 days with not real struggle and after that i crushed into demonic difficulty...well if you are human i dont really know how long this will require but without a lot of practice( i mean sooo many hours) on a game that last 20 minuts really few people will get this. the Others will give up in no time because yes its fun but seriously dont Worth the incredible pain to mastered it. i voted 9 because 10 it mean impossible for me but the real vote is 9.5

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
I'm gonna give this an 8/10, same as Hitogata Happa. It's difficult, but not insurmountable; I've earned 9 out of 12 Trophies in less than 24 Hours, but those who are less experienced w/ bullet hell shmups will find it much harder.

Four years later, still never got those trophies...:whistle:

Yeah real 8/10, total walk in the park.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So I just managed to get Betelgeuse, and Demonic will be just a matter of time now till I get it. I must give this a 10, the time I took to become good in this game was simply ridiculous. I never went through so much pain in a video game, Matrix Orders mode and Demonic Challenge were the first things that pushed me to my limits in this game.

But even after them Betelgeuse was only possible with a lot of practise, boss and enemy knowledge. This game may not be on par with Raiden 4, but it is definitely one of the hardest games on PSN. I'd like to thank Zongorillacska for the whole support through my journey and basically teaching me most of the stuff I didnt know from this game :) furthermore thanks to sobol for uploading his run so I could get some inspiration about strategies.

I would have never played it that much if the game isnt fun, I loved the gameplay, the soundtracks and the whole atmosphere of it :)

EDIT: got the 100% yesterday, only S3 in demonic seemed a bit hard after Betel, I'll stay with the 10 lol.

Edited by Klay626

• 4 years later...

8.5/10 rounded up to 9. A challenging yet very fun shmup. The hardest trophy is obviously Betelgeuse, as you really need to practice a lot to meet the requirements, however, once you understand how the Phase Level works and you get to be as "methodical" as possible (meaning that you should always use the same method everytime to and repeat the exact same things on each run -except for mistakes, obviously :p-), you will slowly improve and get closer and closer to getting it done. It is very tough but definitely doable.

Demonic mode may look impossible at the beginning (especially the 2nd stage) but with some attempts it isn't as ridiculous as it may 1st look, plus you can do each stage separately to make things easier.

Compared to other shmups, I would say this is as hard as getting Raiden IV's (P) with the pause-exploit, harder than Sine Mora and quite easier than DariusBurst.