Elixirel Daath Betelguese Requirement Help Thread

So basically I created this thread to see if we can help each other to try and unlock the secret boss in Gundemonium. I tried complaining about it but I think it's better if we work together to see if we can unlock it as a group. As of now, there is no proven method (that I know of) to fight the secret boss in Gundemonium. I'm sure many of you have tried doing it through numerous suggested methods which unfortunately don't work.

So here's what we'll do! On here, we'll keep a list of suggested methods that you'll reccomend to unlock the final boss. As we update the list we'll also try to beat it with those requirements and see if the secret boss is unlocked. If it turns out to be false then we'll debunk that method and try another one. And so and so forth until fortunately, someone actually unlocks it.

For example so I reccomend we try:

No continues/Ability Level 100 or more/Phase Level 5 or more/Revised Diff. or higher

It turns out someone already tried this method and it didn't unlock. Then this method is false and we keep continuing with other methods until we do unlock it.

No continues/Ability Level 100 or more/Phase Level 5 or more/Revised Diff. or higher FALSE

This thread will require a group effort so it won't be just one person chipping in to help. Many people will need to be involved if we plan to unlock the final boss.

P.S. BEFORE YOU POST ON HERE TO DEBUNK AN ANSWER, DON'T FORGET TO TRANSMIGRATE!!

I will update this list as we go on. Good luck and let's do this!

Suggested methods:

1. No continues/Ability Level 100 or more/Phase Level 5 or more/Revised Diff. or higher

Edited by zeldafinalfantasyfan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just want to say that I managed to summon Elixirel Daath on Unlimited difficulty and to my frustration I got confused a little and lost to her at the very end.

But at least I know that is possible to summon her on Unlimited, but I kinda worn out after all this =)

Here the stats a had at the end:

Last phase level: 20

Average phase level: 10

Enemies defeated: 614

Gems acquired: 14238

Maximum combo: 752

Onslaught times: 58

Deaths: 28

Bombs used: 8

Area Reached: 5

Score: 35379050

Ability Level: 111

Edit: summoned her again and lost...again. But it seems that it's not that hard to summon her now, all that left is to have enough lives when I getting to her and to perfect the method of fighting.

P.S. You better have at least 4-5 lives when you get to her if you not perfectly sure that you can evade every attack.

Edit2: Finally beat her, it seems that one of the requirements is to have at least 30 million points when defeating the final form of the last boss. Also it won't hurt to have a high phase level and over 100 ability points, but you'll get those anyway while trying to get 30 million points.

I'll post the replay later =)

Edited by Sobol14

Here is a replay that I promised:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0W2yjA5PPA]YouTube - ‪Gundemonium Recollection (PS3) - Betelgeuse Trophy Run Part 1‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkEsSfpa18k]YouTube - ‪Gundemonium Recollection (PS3) - Betelgeuse Trophy Run Part 2‬‏[/ame]

Sorry about the menu blocking the bosses health bar, I tried uploading the replay with the ingame feature, but the sound was coming out glitchy and strange.

Thanks for the vids Sobol. I can say with 100% assurance that it isn't a glitch anymore. I've also managed to spawn her but with one heart remaining so I obviusly failed right from the start. :dance:

Yeah, it can be a little tricky. Technically, it's possible even with one life (Matrix Orders says hi), but if you even summon her, you'd probably make some stupid mistake at the end (it's always at the very end, dangit).

Well anyway, good luck to everyone who is struggling with that trophy =)

P.S. It might be helpful to practice fighting Daath a little in the Matrix Orders mode, she's harder there, but you can think of a strategy to kill her. It'll be a little easier in the main game after that since you'll be having extra lives.

P.S.2 Damn that egg-shaped attack, I still don't know how to dodge it and not die. If you like me then it's where extra lives come in, just dodge whatever you can and use Demonic shift to get rid all the bullets. Even if you get hit almost instantly, it'll give you a brief invincibility that lasts just enough to survive that attack.

• 1 month later...

Finally, coming back to this game after over a 6 months break I was able to spawn and defeat Elixirel Daath!

Spawning requirements:

- Last phase level MUST be 11 or more so only unlimited or demonic difficulties can be used.

- Ability level has to be 100 or more. I think there's really no cap at the score but 1 million point nets you one ability level so aim at a high score. I got anything from 29 million to 49 million.)

- Also I don't know whether you actually require to get a certain amount of playorders, but just in case aim at getting as much as you can. Like defeating Endymion in a demonic shift nets you a secret SIRIUS playorder. Playorder hunting also nets you a lot of score.

As for the playthrough itself you just got to keep playing until you know the game inside out and know how to get a lot of onslaughts (for 100 ability) and to dodge properly even at higher phase levels. Talking about phase levels if you feel like there's one certain place that is just too much you can avoid increasing phase levels by defeating bosses in demonic shift. For the Stage 5 however, avoid using demonic shift as you will need a high phase level as you will very likely get hit by Kaethers egg-like bullets ( damn those :shakes fist: ) For the Daath battle you should have at least 3 hearts to make it safe and just play well. I found that using the slow movement function (for me, hold down triangle) was a perfect way to avoid Daath's attacks.

Good luck to anyone who attempts to do this.

My run recorded:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=493Sd71vNsI]Gundemonium Recollection - Betelgeuse trophy (Elixirel Daath) [Part 1] - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73aju8WqvaM]Gundemonium Recollection - Betelgeuse trophy (Elixirel Daath) [Part 2] - YouTube[/ame]

At this point I was able to spawn her every playthrough it just requires you to have at least 3 hearts at the start of the battle. Remember to practice at the matrix orders to learn to avoid Daath properly.

Edited by Synophis

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...