Endless babel possible unlock information

Darcness

I just unlocked this in mission mode, I was keeping an eye out for it because the guide was lacking this information and got it to unlock.

I did NOT have the mode when I only had these trophies done:

Rosenkreuz Agent

Operation Successful

Matrix Master

Then, I completed the following (I did both of these before checking in mission mode):

Far East Temple Knight

The Spice of Life

I'm not sure if it unlocks simply because of that, but I feel I should mention that I REALLY kicked babelforges ass with Nagi by going in the middle and shooting both ways, I've never killed it quicker, and don't believe I took any damage from it. I guess that could be a possibility as well

Hope this helped somebody, lol

EDIT: I also kicked up my hearts to 5 before I went for Far East Temple Knight. Although I doubt making the game easier would unlock something, but it's something to try

Edited by Darcness

Well I unlocked it simply by playing through the game in Co-op with a friend. We also used a continue at the time so it wasn't anything special (not to mention he died during stage 4 so I fought the last two bosses by myself). Either its random or it might have to do with the 6 Alter Breaks because we managed to get that at the point with the puzzle block boss on stage 3.

If you got it that way I have a feeling it's random or unlocks after a (short) set amount of time. I had a little under 3 hours at the time it unlocked, only posted this thread because of the incompleteness of the guide