Ultimate Answerer

It's a good start what you tried to do;

If you suck at singing, choose a song where the vocals are easy. Or, as I did, choose at least a song you know pretty well (I chose Bat Country).

To make the search easier, sort the songs by Vocal-Difficulty. I dont know if following works but...

There are also songs that have no text. Some of them are free downloads, maybe you'll get the trophy also, when you just take a song without vocals.

Good Luck

There are also songs that have no text. Some of them are free downloads, maybe you'll get the trophy also, when you just take a song without vocals.

That's a good point. I downloaded the national anthems pack, and a few of those seem easy. However, they seem to have 6 stars less than on-disc songs (36 as opposed to 42), so I'm wondering if you can even get the trophy by playing those. Well, I guess I'll try those at some point and report back here if it works or not.

That's a good point. I downloaded the national anthems pack, and a few of those seem easy. However, they seem to have 6 stars less than on-disc songs (36 as opposed to 42), so I'm wondering if you can even get the trophy by playing those. Well, I guess I'll try those at some point and report back here if it works or not.

Tell me how it went; I'd like to know that and I think some people, who dont have the trophy, are interested to. :dance:

can anyone confirm or deny: A)Do DLC songs count? and/or B)Songs without a vocal track?

the vocals are really making me mad so i wanna shoot for a song without them if possible. and some of the dlc would be pretty easy to get all the stars, but i dont wanna waste my time getting the band ones if it wont even count..

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to go for "Ultimate Answerer" with Bleed It out.

Tip for Drums... My foot was aching and just couldn't do the foot pedal anymore, so I plugged in the orange cymbal to the bass port and it worked !!! It was so easy this way for both the note streak and the high score.

Tip for vocals...(no singing involved) I laid the microphone down on a musical keyboard and held down the E and F# keys together for the lower notes and the A key for the higher notes.. Here are my results.

Easy = 100% 56 phase streak @ 56,212

Med = 98% 52 phase streak @ 66,049

Hard = 99% 41 phase streak @ 75,347

The pitch has to be so perfect for Expert, I'm having trouble getting 70K.. I may actually have to try to sing this one... geez, I hope not.

I'm trying to go for "Ultimate Answerer" with Bleed It out.

Tip for Drums... My foot was aching and just couldn't do the foot pedal anymore, so I plugged in the orange cymbal to the bass port and it worked !!! It was so easy this way for both the note streak and the high score.

Tip for vocals...(no singing involved) I laid the microphone down on a musical keyboard and held down the E and F# keys together for the lower notes and the A key for the higher notes.. Here are my results.

Easy = 100% 56 phase streak @ 56,212

Med = 98% 52 phase streak @ 66,049

Hard = 99% 41 phase streak @ 75,347

The pitch has to be so perfect for Expert, I'm having trouble getting 70K.. I may actually have to try to sing this one... geez, I hope not.

Thats an awesome tip for the bass pedal and I might try it sometime. I just got this trophy using that song. The key for me was to keep the x4 multiplyer and use star power at specific points. I was on hard and got 84,632 points.

i done it easily except vox, but i made it. there were 1 hard star with vox. 83k pts

oh and im not sure, but 2112 pt 4 have ony 2 instruments. Gtar n' mic. i tried to get all *s from it but vox were 2 hard for me, so "Bleed It Out"..

so im not sure does the word "all" stand 4 all 42 stars or just every possible.. any1 knows??

Edited by ezkimo00
missclick

i done it easily except vox, but i made it. there were 1 hard star with vox. 83k pts

oh and im not sure, but 2112 pt 4 have ony 2 instruments. Gtar n' mic. i tried to get all *s from it but vox were 2 hard for me, so "Bleed It Out"..

so im not sure does the word "all" stand 4 all 42 stars or just every possible.. any1 knows??

It means every possible star out off all the challenges for that song you choose. Only the top power challenge stars is not needed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i got it with bleed out actually, is not a hard song, but thing is, i just got my band kit so im not good with drums, so after quite a few trys, i got it this way

another easy song who nobody has said is bring the noise from the gh5 dlc, vocals just with doing noise, and bass and guitar are not hard, and if ur good at drums, it will be easy.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really close to get this trophy (i believe). I'm working on Rush 2112 part 3 discovery and have completed all the challenges on diamond except for the band challenge that I have to stay on 5x band multiplier for some seconds.But I'm going to try this challenge tomorrow.Just wanted to know if I can get the trophy with a song which hasn't challenges for all the instruments, because they don't play in the song.Can someone answer this to me ?

:confused: