Rate the trophy difficulty...  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.58

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, someone's already voted an 8. So officially it's harder than Lego Rock Band lol.

I'm actually going to spend some time trying to get platinum first before voting. There were some trophies I thought might be hard (beating Fury of the Storm on drums, hard or higher difficulty) but I beat them easily enough. The trophy that requires you to get an exact score of 133,337 will be piss easy once someone has figured it out.

The trophy that will separate the men from the boys requires you to beat Black Widow of La Porte on expert guitar. Think TTFAF... if you can beat that, you can beat BWOLP.

Edited by squodge

i just got the game yesterday. there are some annoying trophys like get alle stars on the adventure mode. this really sucks! 90% of the songs are easy 40 stars on expert+ drums or expert guitar/bass for me... i really hate playing the easy songs :/

BUT u cahn do the 40 stars on a lower difficulty too.

collecting 2000 stars in the quickplay isn't very hard, u can play on any difficulty and on any instrument and the stars will count together

the most trophys are not depended on (high) difficulty... i think except the trophys for:

Chosen One

Beat Fury of the Storm as a solo Drummer on Hard or higher difficulty (Quickplay+)

and

Hand Multiplier

Beat Black Widow of La Porte as a solo Expert Guitarist (Quickplay+, except Power Challenges)

GHWOR recieves a 2 in my oppinion it just takes time.

for unexperienced players the two trophys will be pretty hard so it would be like 7 oder 8 ... its like a platin killer ^^

i will vote when i have the platinum, but i think it will be the easyest GH Platinum so far

Well... It's just as myn3 says.

It's almost just time consuming, except those two trophies, "Fury of the Storm" is on hard almost as hard to play as "Through the Fire and Flames", and "Black Widow of La Porte"... Well, i liked that song, got it first try + some of the 9 Bonusstars...

I just got platinum on it and i gave it a 6, because just of those two trophies... the rest would be 2, you're completely right, myn3 :D

Well... Finally all Guitar Hero's 100%+Platinum... again xD

Good luck, guys :)

Edited by Pi-Chan

If you have a second person to work the bass drum, "Fury" isn't that bad. I didn't even know you could use powers on it.

Yeah, I tried the song and got through 47% of the song on my first attempt. Then I attempted it as a Power Challenge, and chose the Resurrection power (obviously!) and the Extender that gives you 10% SP for every 10-note phrase. Got the trophy on my first attempt with the Power Challenge.

And I presume that you can do the same with Punishment Due on hard bass, although I beat that easily enough without Powers.

Again someone voted it a "1"... I don't understand those people ô.O

1 is totally wrong. And 4... Well, if an GH / RB expirienced guy makes his own skills to everyones standard, 4 may be right, for me it was also a 3 or 4, but all together its at LEAST 6.

I hear ya, brother. Lots of idiots, that's all I can say. Few games are a true "1" in my opinion. 1 suggests that no effort is required at all to get the platinum. Even Terminator Salvation required effort - I rated that game a 3 because the controls are horrible, and that does affect the difficulty of the game. I bet even Hannah Montana isn't a 1, i.e. you'd have to sit through a shitload of Miley fricking Cyrus O__o

just got my plat =] i rate this a 5..

2 for the Black Widow and Fury of the Storm trophies (i play expert gtr and drum so i have no problem on those, of cause the rate will be higher for the people are not too good on expert difficult)

2 for finding people to do the band trophies

and 1 for time consuming lol the story mode and 2000 stars was a big grind!! :mad:

I hear ya, brother. Lots of idiots, that's all I can say. Few games are a true "1" in my opinion. 1 suggests that no effort is required at all to get the platinum. Even Terminator Salvation required effort - I rated that game a 3 because the controls are horrible, and that does affect the difficulty of the game. I bet even Hannah Montana isn't a 1, i.e. you'd have to sit through a shitload of Miley fricking Cyrus O__o

When you play Terminator Salvation 2-player it may become a 2 ;)

But here... you have to beat Black Widow on Expert (Guitar), Fury of the Storm on Hard (Drums) and Holy Punishment... [...] on Expert (Bass) and this is something that need practice by people who are not kinda 'addicted' (or at least good) at music games... Well. at least the other seem to be quiet fair in voting the difficulty :)

But I just can't bring myself to defile my poor PS3 with a Hannah Montana title... it would bring a tear to my PS3's virtual eye. :(

I know I'll sound like a loser for saying it, but for 3 hours, Hannah Montana is pretty fun. It would get old in time (your character walks so slowly), but the concerts are generally a lame version of a rhythm game.

As for this game, I'm giving it a 7. There's nothing overly killer, like Green Day RB, and there's not the bevy of difficult trophies, like the hard GH games. "Black Widow" is hard, but I'll get it with practice, and you only need to pass it (I've never failed to at least pass a GH song). "Fury" is pretty hard, but overrated (and like I said, with 2 people, one on bass drum, it's a lot lot easier). I have to get the band trophies (I'm already having trouble connecting with people - give me a break), but otherwise, it's not terribly hard, but no cakewalk. This ranks slightly ahead of RB2, and well ahead of GH5 and BH.

just got my plat =] i rate this a 5..

2 for the Black Widow and Fury of the Storm trophies (i play expert gtr and drum so i have no problem on those, of cause the rate will be higher for the people are not too good on expert difficult)

2 for finding people to do the band trophies

and 1 for time consuming lol the story mode and 2000 stars was a big grind!! :mad:

I think this game is no more time consuming to get the platinum than, say, COD World at War, Modern Warfare 2, and certainly far less Final Fantasy 13! My calculations put the platinum down to around 25 hours for a good gamer.

This is a pretty easy platinum for GH veterans like me. But that's what platinums are for aren't they? To show that you are really good at that game. Im just saying if you can't play past medium on all instruments then you dont really deserve the platinum IMHO.

But anyway if u were able to plat GH5 u should be able to plat WoR.

So it finally arrived, and i got my plat yesterday.

So i am first ever to get every Rock Band and Guitar Hero game to 100%!

(and 4th to platinum 'em all)

but not only that - I finally made it: i got 100% on every Music Game! (excluding Def Jam as it 1. just came out in US, and 2. it didnt in EU and im from Ger - so this will take cpl more weeks to plat ;P)

So it finally arrived, and i got my plat yesterday.

So i am first ever to get every Rock Band and Guitar Hero game to 100%!

(and 4th to platinum 'em all)

but not only that - I finally made it: i got 100% on every Music Game! (excluding Def Jam as it 1. just came out in US, and 2. it didnt in EU and im from Ger - so this will take cpl more weeks to plat ;P)

That's pretty awesome. I will get Gh:WoR and GH:M over the next couple of months, and hopefully can get some more voices to get Beatles:RB but honestly, I don't think I'll ever get GH:SH, RB:GD or DJHero (which might be the hardest for me).