XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 04-17-2012, 03:35 PM   #351
Spreadface
Banned

Hey guys,
If anyone is up for boasting tonight I will be on from 10pm gmt to get some of these trophies done if anyone is interested,
Spreadface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:11 PM   #352
Penfoldfan

Hi guys

i'll be online all weekend trying to finish the online trophies - just need a few peeps to help me with some band challenges for the "Ultimate Answerer" trophy - msg me if you can spare a few minutes to help!

penfoldfan

GMT time
Penfoldfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:28 PM   #353
lawliet01

Platinum Trophy Need Help.

Hey guys, just wonderng if you guys could help me with some online band trophies. I still need "Scions of Excess", "Apostates of Orthodoxy", "Bearers of the Standard", "Poor Boys", "Gold Standard", and "Ultimate Answerer". Probably no one plays this game no more, but if you want to help me please msg or friend request me, saying something about GH: WoR.

PSID: naruto3605

Also I only own the guitar, but can blay both Bass and Guitar on expert. Please help me if you can.
lawliet01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:44 PM   #354
TGrazyT

Hey everybody,

I need a little help with scions of excess and bearers of the standard.
My PSN is Miuras-zijn-cool and my timezone is GMT +01.00u (The Netherlands, Amsterdam), but since it's summertime, it's another hour later

I got a guitar, drums and mic and can play them all fairly good.

I hope you guys can help me or maybe I can help you
TGrazyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:01 AM   #355
freythis

PSN id: freythis
Timezone: CEST atm (GMT+2); i won't be on until at least 30.04, in general i'm online quite a lot.
Voice communication: none; i use the text-only chat with boosters and it worked fine so far.

Trophies i need: Scions of Excess, String Twins, Poor Boys, The Meek, Apostates of Orthodoxy, Bearers of the Standard, Seasoned Competitor; possibly some help with Ultimate Answerer later on.
Trophies i can help with: anything for what you'll find me useful.

I have guitar, drums and mic, but haven't really played anything but the guitar.
I'm good with guitar and bass on medium, what suffices for all the online trophies; i'm ok on hard and manage most songs on expert, but wouldn't venture into those difficulties for trophy needs.
For some songs quite easy on vocals (especially the REM one), i can ask my fiancee to play with us on a medium mic.
freythis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:30 AM   #356
Sadistboy

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Hi everyone! Still need a couple of people who have imported gh5 songs onto ghwor so I can get ultimate answerer either on Gratitude or Bring the Noise. If anyone out there can help I would appreciate it.

PSNID is Sadistboy and I am available mornings/afternoons CST as well as some nights late.
Sadistboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:39 PM   #357
JTGamer1984

I just got game n want do all the online trophies if u can help add me PSN JTGamer_1984
JTGamer1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:06 PM   #358
KiDdViRuS53

Almost got this platinum and need some members to help me on Ultimate Answerer. We can just do 'Bleed It Out'.
We can also play other songs to help out get the 'Ace Astrologer' trophy aswell.

PSN: Kiddvirus53
KiDdViRuS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:57 PM   #359
freythis

I only lack the Band Multiplier challenge on the REM song when it comes to online stuff, so looking for people to help out with it.

I can help you with most stuff that involves playing guitar/bass on hard - due to extensive training over the last few days, i got much better (97~100% on most songs but the hardest ones, though some are still pretty elusive).
Please keep in mind i got all other online trophies/challenges i need, and although i'm willing to help because i simply enjoy this game very much, i might be busy with other stuff, too.

PSN: freythis
freythis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:59 PM   #360
cheekyrhbadcat

PSN: CheekyKinkyMinx
Timezone: GMT (BST)

I'm after:
Ultimate Answerer
Scions of Excess
Apostates of Orthodoxy
Bearers of the Standard
Mythical Millionaire
String Twins
Poor Boys
The Meek

I'm on normally during the week and weekends. If anybodies interested send me a message on PSN, with GH:WoR Boost.
Cheers

Last edited by cheekyrhbadcat; 05-10-2012 at 01:08 PM.
cheekyrhbadcat is offline   Reply With Quote