Black Widow Of La Porte

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
whats hyperspeed? is that a cheat? i thought cheat codes disable the trophies? and if not, how do i get this one so i can get this trophy?
It speeds up the highway, it makes the notes more spread out. It makes it easier to play for some people as they'll be able to read the patterns easier. The faster the speed is the more spread out the notes become, there's also less notes on the screen at once.

Here's an example:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZHnr_AnewM]GH:WoR - Black Widow of La Porte Expert Guitar [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

It doesn't disable trophies. You can find it under extras when you're selecting your character. I'm pretty sure that's hyper speed 5, the highest speed.

Edited by Soothsayer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I beat the song on my first try on expert. It is a fun song to play but it can be challenging to most. My advice to you all is practice the part(s) that you are having trouble with. Once you feel that you have gotten it done a little bit better try playing the song.

Most people say that they are having problems at around 45 percent through the song. Try playing that part, save your star power so that you have a full bar of star power. Then, activate your star power when you are in red not blinking red or else it is to late.

Feel free to message me or post back if you have any questions.

Edit: I forgot to mentation as listed above Hyperspeed does help most people such as me. I usually play Expert Guitar on Hyperspeed 3 or 4. Hyperspeed speeds up the highway and makes the notes farther apart. Hyperspeed does not disbale trophies. Hope that helps:)

Edited by H0LYCRUNCH
Added more information.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Can't pass 12-13%.... nice. Same thing with FotS drums.

6/10 difficulty rating for this game is ridiculous... I already have Band Hero, Rock Band 2 and GH5 plats and none of them gave me even half the pain these two songs are doing right now.

The whole trophy makes me so nervous I even fail the 2nd star power path 8 out of 10 times.

Edited by Devotheus

• 1 year later...