Hot For High Scores

fecman94

Hey guys. If either you need the Hot For High Scores trophy or have it already and feel generous enough to help me out, I need someone who can play Expert Guitar and also someone who can play Expert Drums on Got For Teacher. I can do both Expert Vocals and Bass at once so you won't have to worry about that. If you are interested, send me a PSN message (PSN Name: fecman94) with your message saying "Hot For High Scores" and also one of the 2 instruments I posted above. Thank you

Hey guys. If either you need the Hot For High Scores trophy or have it already and feel generous enough to help me out, I need someone who can play Expert Guitar and also someone who can play Expert Drums on Got For Teacher. I can do both Expert Vocals and Bass at once so you won't have to worry about that. If you are interested, send me a PSN message (PSN Name: fecman94) with your message saying "Hot For High Scores" and also one of the 2 instruments I posted above. Thank you

You don't need to have people play on expert for that song like that trophy would indicate. As long as you can get 800K, you'll be fine.

• 2 months later...

Okay just to confirm, I got the trophy with a hard drummer, expert guitarist and bassist, and a fan running the mic on beginner (for star power). We got passed 800,000 during the outro on our second try. As long you're very skilled at the matching instrument and difficulty you should be fine and don't need every instrument on expert.

Okay just to confirm, I got the trophy with a hard drummer, expert guitarist and bassist, and a fan running the mic on beginner (for star power). We got passed 800,000 during the outro on our second try. As long you're very skilled at the matching instrument and difficulty you should be fine and don't need every instrument on expert.

Thank you genius. I even said that.

• 4 months later...
i got this trophy with me on expert gtr and everyone else on beginner.

Seriously? Wow. You never told me that on PSN :D You must have had an awesome run on guitar, nice one! :D

Oh, hi btw :D (I hope you're the Darcness I have on my friends list :D)

Seriously? Wow. You never told me that on PSN :D You must have had an awesome run on guitar, nice one! :D

Oh, hi btw :D (I hope you're the Darcness I have on my friends list :D)

lol hi jleggy, my ps3 yellow lighted for the 3rd motherfucking time so you wont see me for a while :(