Just checking with cheats.

I know when you try and enable Auto-Kick, Always Slide, and some other cheat it warns you that it will disable trophies. I doubt this would work, but if you were to use a cheat to 5-star all songs on a given instrument but one, then disable the cheat and 5-star the last song, would that earn you the trophy?

And if not, if you 5-star a song using a cheat or even just play a song with a cheat on, would that totally disqualify you from earning trophies at all or just force you to replay any songs you 5-starred with cheats?

I know when you try and enable Auto-Kick, Always Slide, and some other cheat it warns you that it will disable trophies. I doubt this would work, but if you were to use a cheat to 5-star all songs on a given instrument but one, then disable the cheat and 5-star the last song, would that earn you the trophy?

And if not, if you 5-star a song using a cheat or even just play a song with a cheat on, would that totally disqualify you from earning trophies at all or just force you to replay any songs you 5-starred with cheats?

Dude if you input ANY of the aforementioned cheats, trophies will be disabled period. You need to do it on expert anyway. So you might as well stop trying to cheat and just play. Sorry buddy.

Ah, I thought that might be the case, I've heard of other games that permanently disable trophies if you use cheats so I wanted to double check here first.

Wishful thinking, I suppose. Thanks.

Well this game isn't for the "feint of the heart" when it comes to trophy hunters. You have to not only good in all instruments, but REALLY good. I like collecting trophies on games I like. The games just happen to be some of the hardest on PS3 :shrugs:

And now I'm kinda paranoid about permanently disabling the game's trophies, second guessing whether I hit cancel when the warning message came up even though I know I did. Nothing would be quite as horrific as 5-starring Eruption on expert only to realize it didn't count. :p

Of course, I assume if you deleted all of the game files and reinstalled the game that would reset all of that, correct? It'd be a pain and a bit time-consuming, but 5-starring the easy bass and guitar songs wouldn't be impossible.

Well this game isn't for the "feint of the heart" when it comes to trophy hunters. You have to not only good in all instruments, but REALLY good. I like collecting trophies on games I like. The games just happen to be some of the hardest on PS3 :shrugs:

Lol me too.. all the Guitar Hero's, Bad Company 1, Lost Planet 2...