glitch? Notes?

leer_74

just curious but I have ran into a liittle problem here and not sure what it is but this is my observation... anyhow been playing my GH VH and at times I notice i was almost failing when it does fail!? even tho its pretty obvious I hit the notes but it still shows the failing screen and even shows the note explodin indicating that I hit it... I notice it also happens when I get a good run going and then the star notes appear and hit them all to get the full star power it should reward me and it only rewards me with a continued 4x but no extra star power! it really sux when im playin a really difficult song and nned that boost to get thru that difficult part and finish. To me its really fustrating. anythoughts? thanks.

PS playing xpert and about 60%thru on RB guitar, if that makes difference?

Edited by leer_74

that's weird if ur still getting a X4 multiplyer. the only thing i could think of is on certain drum songs ifyou don't fill at all that happened to me. also, sometimes my tap bar will randomly strum breaking my streak. I had to turn the tap feature off on my guitar in the options menu to remedy that problem. I hope that helps

• 9 months later...