Is no one playing this right now?

starcrunch061

I've been playing...so none of the secret are online trophies?

Not to my knowledge. There are secret trophies for getting particular scores (which don't seem nearly as unfriendly as, say, 575,000 in "Creeping Death") and for other silly offline things (I had to name my band "Van Halen"? Give me a break).

The game hasn't offically been released yet. Only people that did the GH5 offer can get the game. And not everyone have sent it in yet or recieved the game yet. I just mailed mine in today. :)

That's a good point. I guess I DID get GH 5 really early, and sent in my stuff...really early. :D

i got this last friday. i have 50% of the trophies and i need a couple ppl to help with the band trophies. i play expert drums on most songs, i have to move down to hard on a few of them. i can also play expert bass. if you wanna help get these add me with a message about GH VH. my psn is po_dbl_s420

• 4 months later...
Sorry, but I was not very specific. Like I don't have all the instruments, I think the trophies with band are online to me. ;)

You're going to miss out on a lot of trophies if you don't own all the instruments. No one can help you complete the solo career modes - you have to do them yourself, so you might as well buy a drumkit and mic (at least buy a mic to begin with, as they are very cheap).

Find a secondhand drumkit, even a Rock Band drumkit will do (you don't need the double kick pedal to play Expert+, but it does mean having to double kick with just one pedal which is very painful).

You're going to miss out on a lot of trophies if you don't own all the instruments. No one can help you complete the solo career modes - you have to do them yourself, so you might as well buy a drumkit and mic (at least buy a mic to begin with, as they are very cheap).

Find a secondhand drumkit, even a Rock Band drumkit will do (you don't need the double kick pedal to play Expert+, but it does mean having to double kick with just one pedal which is very painful).

Trying to double kick with one pedal is near impossible for me at least, if he's going to buy a drum kit might want to shell out money for a double bass too.

Trying to double kick with one pedal is near impossible for me at least, if he's going to buy a drum kit might want to shell out money for a double bass too.

Well, that I do agree with lol. I use a single pedal (RB drums *sigh*), and I can beat a few drum songs on expert+. I now use my ankle to kick rather than my whole leg - it knackers my foot, but it stops me getting a dead leg. Actually, my kit comes with a splitter socket so I should really get another pedal to make the job easier.