The best guitar hero controller....

Today I fried one of my controllers playing TTFATF (the strum bar broke), so now I am in need of a new one. What is the best one to get? I am looking at the GH3 Les Paul Controller, its only 30 bucks and I have heard nothing but good things about it, and I'm also kinda holding out on the one that is coming out with Warriors of Rock, just because it looks fairly kickass.

Anyway, what controller should I get to replace both of my crappy WT controllers?

Ive always prefered the WT/Metallica guitar. I fried my strum bar a few months ago as well (very common problem with them to stop strumming down) and I just brought 2 replacement switches, desoldered out the previous, put in the new and it works even better then before and its a cheap fix instead of buying a new guitar. Youtube has vids on the fixing process.

Personally I don't think you should get the LP. It's pure sh!t imo. I've owned 3 of those and none of them has worked well. Google "guitar hero 3 guitar strums not registered" or something like that, and you should see tons of thread and stuff like that about the strumbar doesn't register all the time and the star power activates itself.:(