Easiest way for the bloody feet trophy

Hey. This is the ONLY EASIEST WAY for the Bloody Feet Trophy, a killer Sliver Trophy.

You must have a friend, four drumsticks, and a Guitar Hero Drum Kit. Use it because the Guitar Hero kick pedal has a hit sensor. Before you start, tape the kick pedal, then test it with 2 drumsticks in practice mode on any song. When that is over, invite your friend and tell him/her to bring (or borrow your other 2) drumsticks. Select Quickplay, then select Raining Blood on Expert+. You do the kick pedal, while your friend plays the drum set. Keep hitting the kick pedal until you have 5 stars. Remember to keep your foot on the kick pedal while playing. Now,your final result for this is a video. Sorry that it is in a X-Box 360 version. Sorry!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcYQOvta9NE]YouTube - Bloody Feet Achievement *EASIEST WAY*[/ame]

Edited by Vocal Hero
DON'T HAVE TROPHY!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello. I have both GH and RB drums (1 gh pedal, 2 rb pedals, gh-orange cymbal broken and 3 pairs of drumsticks), and i can get 5* with autokick on and can get almost every bass note in practice by using this trick, but any of my friends cant be able to help me to get 5*s even with this following trick... Is there any way to easily get those bass drums with rb drums. I know they work with those magnets and sensors and i'm ready to sacrifice one rb pedal for this platinum if i have to.. Thanks.

And btw i was just wondering, is "bloody feet" glitchable, like if you get 5* on expert AND can pass the song on expert+, then the career menu will show: "EXPERT+ *****". It would be awesome. Like i have passed Beast and a Harlot 3* on ex+ and 5* on ex, and still it shows that i have 5*'ed it on ex+. Thanks for the answers :)

EDIT: Okay, i passed the song on ex+ 3*, but it didn't unlock the trophy, even i have 5*'ed it on expert and it shows expert+ *****. So the trophy is not glitchable :(.

Edited by ezkimo00
confirmed, that does not work