I have been trying to get more trophies on this game but however I am like so many others and I don't have all of the instruments. I have the guitar and I have the mic but no drums. I am looking for someone to do Face-off battles with and complete some other trophies if possible. Any help would be nice and any info as to why it seems there is never anyone else online would be wonderful. I also have the same issues with GH:Metallica but that is a different thread.

I have been trying to get more trophies on this game but however I am like so many others and I don't have all of the instruments. I have the guitar and I have the mic but no drums. I am looking for someone to do Face-off battles with and complete some other trophies if possible. Any help would be nice and any info as to why it seems there is never anyone else online would be wonderful. I also have the same issues with GH:Metallica but that is a different thread.

You should use the trophy boosting thread. No one will pay any attention here, and ultimately, this will be locked.