Amazing Rockstar Trophy

grimydawg

I'm gonna try and explain the easiest way to get it. Now I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in other threads or what not that I've seen, but I'm gonna tell you guys, just in case. Now in each career, yes you have to play ALL songs in order to be able to play TTFAF. However, the only song you have to play on expert is TTFAF. In other words you can play the other songs on another level like ez or medium, but as long as you complete TTFAF on expert, all instrmeents you will get the trophy. I could have saved a lot of energy because I played expert+ on drums and exp gtr. Oh well. For bass and vocals, I played all songs on Medium, then changed the level to expert when I played TTFAF. I know this is not easy for a lot of ppl, but at least you don't have to play all songs on expert, right? I verified this myself, and I did on my bro's PS3 also. So it works. I hope you guys understand this

I asked this question before, and the trophy guide OP said I was mistaken (apparently 'confused' it with Metallica). I wasn't confused at all, it was a legitimate question.

I've already beaten TTFAF on expert vocals and bass (both are a piece of piss), I can now beat the intro every time on expert guitar so I need to build on that, and I can get about 10% the way through expert drums (and I can possibly recruit someone on pedal duty).

If what you say is true, then I will definitely invest some time to beat TTFAF. I've already beaten all the other songs on medium/hard/expert.

Thanks for the heads-up :D

You're joking, right? I'm sure I saw this same idea debunked in an earlier thread.

I'll give it a try, though (the worst song, by far, is "Raining Blood," not "TTFAF").

No sir Im not joking :) Well you don't have to worry about Raining Blood, career wise anyway :D As you mentioned earlier. I wasn't so sure if this was mentioned, but it DEFINITELY works :D

• 2 weeks later...
Well this gives me a bit of space although that song is really hard.

Also since it is just talking on TTFAF would the fan trick work for expert? Going to try this once I get enough stars unlocked on it to try.

Naw srry. The fan trick only works for beginner or a "talky" song like Raining Blood or Killing in The Name.

Edited by grimydawg

Well this gives me a bit of space although that song is really hard.

Also since it is just talking on TTFAF would the fan trick work for expert? Going to try this once I get enough stars unlocked on it to try.

How can you think that TTFAF flames is just talking? The melody is half horizontal, half vertical (musically speaking), and it has a definite melody to it. It isn't just talking (which is what rap is).

Amazing rockstar can be achieved by doing the fan trick on raining blood....got 100% 5 times in row while doing online multiplayer.

If you are going to actually do it the real way, More than a feeling is your best bet. It's really easy on expert guitar, plus everyone generally knows how it goes.

Or if you get really ambitious, I did it with Killing In the Name (easy if you can master the up down strum patterns)

Amazing rockstar can be achieved by doing the fan trick on raining blood....got 100% 5 times in row while doing online multiplayer.

If you are going to actually do it the real way, More than a feeling is your best bet. It's really easy on expert guitar, plus everyone generally knows how it goes.

Or if you get really ambitious, I did it with Killing In the Name (easy if you can master the up down strum patterns)

No it can't. You HAVE to beat TTFAF for the career to count. now if you're talking about the RISING star trophy, then yes it can be done thie way you mentioned. You have to beat TTFAF on EXPERT on ALL instruments for the Amazing rockstar trophy....:facepalm:

No it can't. You HAVE to beat TTFAF for the career to count. now if you're talking about the RISING star trophy, then yes it can be done thie way you mentioned. You have to beat TTFAF on EXPERT on ALL instruments for the Amazing rockstar trophy....:facepalm:

sorry, i was thinking of the 100% on expert trophy, just realized this last night but forgot to edit my post lol.

oops :o

• 3 weeks later...
Ok so let me see if I'm getting this. If you play bass, guitar, drums, and vocals on easy and then play TTFAF on expert on everything you will get this trophy?

Yes. You can play any song on any difficulty you want, but TTFAF HAS to be on expert. I thought I was PRETTY clear when I started this thread.......

Edited by grimydawg

• 2 weeks later...
Account sharing and offering cash for obtaining trophies is not permitted on this site.

Do not request it.

**Some posts deleted**

Wow, people offer money for stupid virtual images??? That's really the limit for everything... -__-''