"Bloody Feet" and "Amazing Rockstar"

DOWNLOAD LINKS

"BLOODY FEET" TROPHY FILE :

Obs.: Tested recently and it works 100% first try , If synced right.

Slayer - Raining Blood (X+ GH Format Drums).RPP

"AMAZING ROCKSTAR " TROPHY FILE :

Obs.: For this trophy, you only need to beat the last song on Expert difficulty of each career. It means that the rest of the songs can be beaten on any other difficult. Also, the last song always is Dragon Force - Throught and Fire and Flames also known as TTFAF .

So, If you can beat TTFAF on Expert Guitar/Bass/Vocals but you cannot beat it on Expert Drums, download the file and follow the tutorial below:

Through the fire and Flames (X+ Drums GH Format).RPP

"HAIL TO THE REV" TROPHY FILE :

Obs.: The automatic file skips all the Yellow+Orange Notes, so it will never activate star power.

Avenged Sevenfold - Beast and the Harlot (X+ Drums GH Format).RPP

WHAT YOU NEED

a) You will need any GH Drums "Brain"

http://www.plasticaxe.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/warriors-o-rock-drum-brain-W540.jpg

b) Any USB to MIDI cable. Obs. I recommend the USB to MIDI cable I use, it’s cheap and functional

http://www.surplustronics.co.nz/product/173.011/9541-original.jpg?1349649746

c) Any PC or Mac capable of installing and running a free DAW software called REAPER.

(Downlod Link Here) .

http://www.reaper.fm/siteimages/dl_img.jpg

TUTORIAL

1. DO NOT EXPECT THIS TO WORK ON THE FIRST TRY. I would allow 10-30 minutes per trophy/song in Guitar Hero.

2. You will need to go to the link above to download a free 60 day trial of REAPER. You will be using REAPER to play the files I provide to your GH Drums "Brain" MIDI INPUT and obviously in-game too.

3. After REAPER has been installed choose the song you want to play from the directory of files. Click on the link above and download the file you need.

4. Get your GH Drums "Brain" andd USB to MIDI cable. Connect your USB to MIDI cable to your computer, plug the MIDI out end of the cable into the MIDI INPUT of your Drums Brain, and then plug your Drums Adapter into your Playstation 3.

5. Open up the file you downloaded in REAPER by double clicking it and on the input/output option on the “Part_Drums” MIDI file choose your USB-to-MIDI cable as the MIDI OUTPUT.

6. Zoom in and drag the start point as close to the first note as you can without touching the first note.

7. Start up Guitar Hero - Smash Hits and select the song that matches the file you have downloaded and opened.

8. Start the song and get ready to press play in REAPER.

9. There is a slight delay between pressing the play button in REAPER and when REAPER actually starts playing the notes, so press play slightly before the first note crosses the “hit zone” in Guitar Hero .

10. If you have timed it perfectly, great, REAPER will now play 100% of the notes in the song and unlock the desired trophy.

11. If REAPER is missing notes it is because you pressed play either too early or too late. All you need to do to get REAPER to work is to is try again and again. I found the easiest way is to first hit stop in REAPER, restart the song, and try again.

MORE HELP

Check the following website for more files and instructions : http://playingforachievements.blogspot.ca/

Video Tutorial :https://www.youtube.com/watch/0g-YFDa7qR0

Example Video :

CREDITS

Randy for the original idea. Thanks for your support back on May 2013.

Have fun and live outside screens!

Edited by driftersoul

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

06/04/15 - Thread Updated !

Changelog:

- Changed information about the right adapter to use (GH Drums Brain) .Obs: You cannot use MIDI PRO adapter by Mad Catz. Because MIDI PRO ADAPTER doesn`t work on PS3 version of GH, only XBOX 360 Version of GH recognizes the adapter as Drums controller.

- Added photos of the necessary gear.

- Added a download link of REAPER.

- Added already made files for automatic earning of Hail to The Rev, Amazing Rockstar and Bloody Feet

- Fixed minor typo mistakes.

I think now the tutorial is totally easy to understand.

If not, contact me saying what is wrong.

Edited by driftersoul

06/05/2015 - Thread Update

Changelog:

- Fixed Beast and The Harlot file. It now skips all the orange and yellow notes, consequently never activating star power.

- Added some info about the files.

- The Thread now have images inside of it.

- Fixed some organization issues and typo mistakes.