what do you think the hardest trophy is?

I was able to get all of the drumming trophies without much problem. the one that is giving me the biggest problem was scoring 340,000 on fight fire with fire on bass. It is definitely attainable, it's just discouraging trying to learn the main rift with the open open notes. I have gotten 20,000 shy, but i believe I have learned the star power sequences so i think i will have it soon. what does everyone else think?

That is very true. :p Me and Mrjolly +2 others were able to attain this based on your advice. :D

Yeah...it was pretty sweet! It actually only took a few attempts to dial it in. I had the HARDEST part of the whole thing though...to be honest...I mean, as the singer on Beginner, I DID have to sit through the whole song with my mic jammed a pair of headphones...I got 100 percent! Yeah!

I believe the highest setting anyone else was on was Hard and we got somewhere around 1.28 million? We even did it twice since one of our 4 some got a "disconnect" right before the 1 mil. and he DIDN'T get the trophy! We ended up getting over 1 mil 2x in row because of that...

Anyway, very easy trophy to get when you strategize with friends!

MrJolly

Yeah...it was pretty sweet! It actually only took a few attempts to dial it in. I had the HARDEST part of the whole thing though...to be honest...I mean, as the singer on Beginner, I DID have to sit through the whole song with my mic jammed a pair of headphones...I got 100 percent! Yeah!

I believe the highest setting anyone else was on was Hard and we got somewhere around 1.28 million? We even did it twice since one of our 4 some got a "disconnect" right before the 1 mil. and he DIDN'T get the trophy! We ended up getting over 1 mil 2x in row because of that...

Anyway, very easy trophy to get when you strategize with friends!

MrJolly

Haha... yeah... That was me that disconnected. I think my cat unplugged the internet cable. xD She likes to sit up top on the box and sometimes she bats at it for some reason. I'm grateful that you guys went back and did it again just for me, though. :)

Edited by Deviantial

Haha... yeah... That was me that disconnected. I think my cat unplugged the internet cable. xD She likes to sit up top on the box and sometimes she bats at it for some reason. I'm grateful that you guys went back and did it again just for me, though. :)

Not a problem at all! It would have really sucked if you had helped us get the trophy and we just left you out in the cold! Now I just need someone to help me with Band V Band...the one on one method! :)

MrJolly

Stone Cold Crazy is easily the hardest. I know I will never get that trophy. Fight Fire With Fire is gonna take a long time considering I've never played bass before this game and learning that open strum is kinda difficult. But I swear I will have Creeping Death soon, I'm so close... <_<

• 4 months later...
my roomate got creeping death on the 2nd try on hard. it's also possible on expert and expert but the streak is going to take a while.

That's a physical impossiblility. The max score for 100% FC Creeping Death on Hard is 518k.

Creeping Death is BY FAR the hardest trophy, followed by Stone Cold Crazy. The only reason CD is harder is because you have to nearly FC the song. There is no room for missing at all.

In Stone Cold Crazy you can get 5k per freeform section, so all you really have to do is be able to hit "Stone cold crazy, you know.....yeah, ow!" and "Stone cold crazy, you know....owwww hit em hard" and you can do this trophy. Both leave you with star power and a 4x combo, so if you hit 5k on the freeform right after, then hit SP, you get 40,000 points JUST FROM THE FREEFORM. This makes a max of 85,000 points available simply from freeforms, 20k better than the score needed.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fight Fire With Fire is hardest for me since Creeping Death seems more and more possible the more I play it, I know I can do Dyer's Eve, and Stone Cold Crazy is a matter of practice(in the way of practicing syching up videos with the game.) but FFWF I never seem to improve as many times as I play it I keep getting right around 130K each time.

• 2 weeks later...

Creeping Death and Fight Fire with Fire are the hardest for me...

Battery was easy with beginner vox, hard guitar and drums & bass on medium, stone cold crazy and Dyers Eve I did on medium and Enter sandman on Expert, but I just can't get these two :(

Those are the only trophies that I have to get before platinum (Seek and Destroy & Blitzkrieg coming this weekend)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The score trophies are the hardest for me.

Enter Sandman was very easy though, and I'm onto Creeping Death... Haven't even started on FFWF or DE. I've also begun my singing on SCC. There are good videos at youtube showing how to complete SCC.. although if your singing voice is complete crap, your chance of completing it are significally reduced :/.

You can "cheat" to get the SSC trophy though, but I'm kinda against abusing stuff just to get trophies. You're better off training up your singing voice!

I finally got my platinum yesterday, and before I did, I would have quickly answered Fight Fire With Fire. However, once you get the strumming sequence down, the song becomes about stamina. When you get the stamina up, then the song is about consistency in the parts you can play (one of which almost MUST be the 3-note chord sections, those can give you 40,000-45,000 in SP). You might have to go into practice mode and slow it down (trust me, it really helps).

However, I've been enlightened that for most players, including myself, the hardest trophy (and for good reason) is Creeping Death. Creeping Death requires a near FC on a hard song, which of course should make it incredibly hard. The thing is, once you get the chorus down, it's still very chokeable. Then, after you have a 700+ NS, you have to do very well on a difficult solo (at least 95% realistically) and then go through the chokeable chorus again after an easy bridge.

So, I think it's easier to do very well on a hard song than do almost perfectly on an easier song. I'm still not saying Fight Fire With Fire is easy, it just makes itself look harder than it really is. It's also ridiculous that these were HIDDEN TROPHIES!!! I think everyone forgets this, how did Activision think trophy hunters (if you plat this, you probably aren't a trophy whore) would ever get the platinum with 6 ridiculous hidden trophies?

• 2 weeks later...

However, I've been enlightened that for most players, including myself, the hardest trophy (and for good reason) is Creeping Death. Creeping Death requires a near FC on a hard song, which of course should make it incredibly hard. The thing is, once you get the chorus down, it's still very chokeable. Then, after you have a 700+ NS, you have to do very well on a difficult solo (at least 95% realistically) and then go through the chokeable chorus again after an easy bridge.

Yep. It's such a long song that if you choke a few times in a row (hardly beyond the realm of comprehension), you're just sick to death of it.

~561,000 is still my best. It pains me to know that a couple of notes here or there would have beaten this thing.:mad: