Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Blake K

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/101/023.jpg(B)Better Than You

Win an online Pro Face-Off match

A Pro face-off match is when you and your opponent play the same song on the same difficulty and the one with the largest score at the end wins.

Select "online" from the main menu and from there either create an online pro face-off match or use the search option to find one. Once you find one, beat your opponent and you'll have this trophy.

NOTE: Lately there are hardly any people playing online, so its going to be very difficult to find anybody playing online. I suggest using the Boosting thread found here: Trophy Boosting Thread

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/101/024.jpg(B)Blitzkrieg

Win an online Band v Band match (8 players)

With all 4 instruments connected select "online" from the main menu and either create a band vs band match or search for one. A band vs band match is when you play with your band against another band, on any song and the band with the higher song at the end of the song wins. You will have to win to obtain the trophy.

NOTE: Lately there are hardly any people playing online, so its going to be very difficult to find anybody playing online. I suggest using the Boosting thread found here: Trophy Boosting Thread

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/101/025.jpg(B)Seek & Destroy

Play 20 online matches

Self explanatory. Play 20 online matches in order to obtain this trophy. Any type of match with any numbers of players will do.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/101/026.jpg(B)The Unforgiven

Win an online Face-Off match

This is very similair to a pro face-off match, except players can play on whatever difficulty they desire and players play different sections of the song. Win a face-off match and you'll have this trophy.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/101/022.jpg(B)Black

Win an online battle match with the Fade to Black power up

The fade to black power up is a power up where, when used, the opponent's screen turns black, disabling him from seeing the notes. A battle is when two people do a song on any instrument they want, on any difficulty they want, where there are power ups that you can use to spoil your opponent's performance. During an online battle make sure that this is the finishing blow to your opponent. This means that your opponent has to "die" because of this power up.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/101/027.jpg(B)The Unforgiven II

Win an online Face-Off match by 25,000 points or more

This can be very easily obtained if you are much better than your opponent. Win an online face-off match by 25,000 points or more to obtain this trophy. The opponent's score will be rounded off if he is playing on a lower difficulty to make it fair.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/101/028.jpg(B)The Unforgiven III

Win an online Pro Face-Off match by 25,000 points or more

This can be very easily obtained if you are much better than your opponent. Win an online pro face-off match by 25,000 points or more to obtain this trophy. The opponent's score will be rounded off if he is playing on a lower difficulty to make it fair.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes:Hey i added you last night im darktorn10 i play on expert guitar bass and on medium on vocals i dont have the dums but when my friend brings them over i play expert+ go ahead and add me but in the message put GH Metallica and I'll add you need help with trophys tell me i have 40% on first day of playing game:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by darktorn10
forgot to add info

my PSN is Meekyle. I play Expert Guitar and Bass. I have beaten every Guitar Hero game to date besides the ones for the DS. I can also sing on hard. Send me a friend envite labeled GHM.

Edit: Sorry for all of you who added me. I no longer have GH:M. Haven't played it in a long time due to GH:WoR's ability to import most of the game.

Edited by Meekyle

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

since I never get anyone to play when I look for someone to play a Pro FaceOff or a FaceOff match even now at prime time I'm looking for someone who wants to boost some of the online trophies with me.

We have to play 20 songs for 6 trophies:

Black - Win an online battle match with the Fade to Black power up

Better Than You - Win an online Pro Face-Off match

Seek & Destroy - Play 20 online matches

The Unforgiven- Win an online Face-Off match

The Unforgiven II - Win an online Face-Off match by 25,000 points or more

The Unforgiven III - Win an online Pro Face-Off match by 25,000 points or more

I play guitar medium-mode (or anything else, I don't care)

If someone gets the fade to black power up it suffice when the other one quickly play wrong notes to fail while the power up is active

Everything else is self-explanatory:

1. You win FaceOff with 25.000k or more

2. I win FaceOff with 25.000k or more

3. Yout win Pro FaceOff with 25.000k or more

4. I win Pro FaceOff with 25.000k or more

5-20 We both try to get the fade to black power up :)

If you want to help me please leave a message here and add me to your contact list: My psn-id is ICHAB

I think we can play random songs or the shortest would be nice, doesn't matter to me :)

First come, first served .. I'm online right now for 4-5 hours.

Greets

Ichab

Need some people for Battery and the other Online trophies. I have a full band set up and can play trade band v band as such. I also play mostly on Expert for Guitar, Bass and Drums. I dont sing... 1M on Battery will be cake with 4 people on hard or expert... join up if you want, thanks.

KimJongKill