Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting2.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Just picked up the title and I'm having trouble finding online matches for the one online trophy - Neuro Killer. You have to win 3 consecutive ranked matches online. It's a descent game and I'm glad I bought it. For $10 I couldn't turn it down. So if anybody wants to check it out, add me and I'll help you get the only online trophy for the game. Thanks.

PSN ID: Punfisher

psn Redanimator 9am to 9pm est

Edited by Reys

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PSN ID: Admiral_Rogue

Mainly just the ranked matches since I'm having a hard time finding people online there but I'm willing help for player matches if you still need some matches played. I'm usually on after 9pm EST (U.S.).

EDIT: I'm finished with the matches now.

Edited by ThatAdmiralRogue

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Anyone still trying to get online matches? I'd like to try and get this done.

PSN: gr1mydawg

Time ZOne: GMT-5 (EST)

if your still looking for someone, please send me a friend request PSN ID is Moondoggie25, just write guilty gear in the invite and ill remember who ya are

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!!!

I can't find any players online but I need all 4 online trophies (Butterfly and Squall/Slash Star/The goddess of defeat is finicky/King of Battles). I have turbo controller and it must be very easy to boost 2 player match trophies if u have one too.

My PSN: coldnegative

Time Zone: UTC+4(Moscow/St.Petersburg)

P.S.I've bought a game in American PSN store thats why I have no +R patch, keep in mind.

• 4 months later...

Looking for people to help work towards the 100 Ranked matches played trophy. My PSN I.D. is zeth07. I can usually get online during the afternoon/evening/late night US Eastern time.

Please send me a message on PSN if you're interested.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
looking to boost all online trophies. Have a stick so i can use Turbo Method for player matches if needed PSN:KuroNoraNeko_

I actually never got the online trophies so I added you. At the moment I'm working on the platinum for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax so I might not always be available to play. Still, if you see me online shoot me a msg and I can tell you right away if I can spar for a little.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Finally got the gold order trophy. it took... many attempts over many months. but no matter those sad defeats are behind me as I now have one shining victory.

anyway now i need the online trophies to get 100%

PSN ID: SpamDragonPunch

looking to boost: Butterfly and Squall [Ranked Match] First victory attained, Slash Star [Ranked Match] 100 battles fought, King of Battles [Player Match] 100 battles fought.

please add me if you would like to do the same

Edited by shs4

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...