XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > >

Old 01-03-2013, 10:09 PM   #841
MMDE
Banned

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Feels kinda dumb asking for an update of the trophy guide one day after it has been approved... anyways correct should be correct.

This should be the correct information for the trophy in Dogfight 1942:

Divine Thunder
Defend all battleships at Iwo Jima (single player).

At the second to last level/mission of the main game, Raising the Flag, you will be defending the American's battleships under the attack against the Japanese base at Iwo Jima, and later against the kamikaze planes. If you make sure no American battleship gets destroyed during this level/mission, the trophy will pop after the battleships have been protected against the kamikaze planes.

Last edited by MMDE; 01-03-2013 at 10:10 PM.
MMDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:48 PM   #842
Puzzler

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Silver Submission   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDE View Post
Feels kinda dumb asking for an update of the trophy guide one day after it has been approved... anyways correct should be correct.

This should be the correct information for the trophy in Dogfight 1942:

Divine Thunder
Defend all battleships at Iwo Jima (single player).

At the second to last level/mission of the main game, Raising the Flag, you will be defending the American's battleships under the attack against the Japanese base at Iwo Jima, and later against the kamikaze planes. If you make sure no American battleship gets destroyed during this level/mission, the trophy will pop after the battleships have been protected against the kamikaze planes.
Updated, thanks for the info.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:32 PM   #843
mjc0961

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Uncharted: Golden Abyss Trophy Guide & Road Map - PS3Trophies.org

Guide for "Steel Fist Master" has incorrect information in it. The part about having to do it in one life is completely wrong. Problem is that it's outdated, the version on the forum says this now:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry94 View Post
Steel Fist Master
Defeat 20 enemies with a single punch, after softening them up with gunfire.

Note: You having to be facing them when you initiate an attack, you cannot attack them from behind. You also cannot go into hand-to-hand combat, exit, then do it. You have to do is from fresh.

This is fairly easy but it won't be something you do accidentally. You have to shoot and enemy then kill them in a single punch. What you want to do is finish any pistol that isn't a Wes - 44 or a Desert - 5. Simply run up to an enemy and blind fire them (Shoot without aiming). Hopefully if you hit them then they will stumble and this is when you want to quickly go up to them and press . If done right you will punch them in the face and they will die in one hit. Just repeat 20 times and you'll get the trophy.
Which has removed the incorrect stuff about one life. The guide on the site needs to be updated to reflect the proper information in the forum thread.

mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:43 PM   #844
Dark_Raven666

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Gold   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Silver   Helping Hand   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
Uncharted: Golden Abyss Trophy Guide & Road Map - PS3Trophies.org

Guide for "Steel Fist Master" has incorrect information in it. The part about having to do it in one life is completely wrong. Problem is that it's outdated, the version on the forum says this now:

Which has removed the incorrect stuff about one life. The guide on the site needs to be updated to reflect the proper information in the forum thread.
Fixed, thanks for letting us know.
Dark_Raven666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:11 PM   #845
tima_13

Awards Showcase Helping Hand   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Silver
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

FIFA 13
  • has a block of text from a trophy as the the first words of the guide
  • quotes don't look right
  • there is a space between each trophy tile and its description

I'm sorry if that was due to my formatting
tima_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:37 AM   #846
Coop

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   5,000 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Have updated the description for "Don't Hate the Player" trophy in NBA 2K13.

Quote:
Don't Hate the Player
Win the Championship in an Online Association.

The fastest way to get this trophy is to set quarters to 1 minute, set the season to 14 games with playoff series at 1 game, and set the speed of the league to maximum. When you create a private online association it takes 6 hours for the league to begin. Once the league begins, go to Commissioner Options from the main menu. Here you can go to Admin Options and manually pick your team win all 14 games. Then head back to Commissioner Options and advance the league one week at a time (you cannot advance any faster) till the beginning of the playoffs. Play your first playoff game and win. You can also edit sliders to your favor to make it easier from the main online association menu. After you play your first playoff game and win, head back to commissioners options and advance the league to the next round. Repeat process till you're the champions. If you lose a game at any stage you can go into the Commissioner Options and "Reset" the game you lost so you can play/sim it again until you win.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:35 AM   #847
Dark_Raven666

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Gold   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Silver   Helping Hand   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooperFyfe View Post
Have updated the description for "Don't Hate the Player" trophy in NBA 2K13.
Fixed, thanks.
Dark_Raven666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:47 PM   #848
Terminator
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by tima_13 View Post
FIFA 13
  • has a block of text from a trophy as the the first words of the guide
  • quotes don't look right
  • there is a space between each trophy tile and its description

I'm sorry if that was due to my formatting
All done . What had happened was the quote for "Skill Legend" hadn't been copied over to the main site properly so the site had a fit trying to fix itself.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:08 PM   #849
MsFuruba

Awards Showcase Guide Supplement Bronze   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Fixes to the Tekken Tag Tournament HD guide:
  • An alternate strategy was added under Chicken!, with credit.
  • An alternate strategy was added under OOOHRAAAH, with credit.
  • An alternate strategy was added under Serious Damage, with credit!
Thanks guys! \M(^O^)M/ ~
Old 01-08-2013, 06:16 PM   #850
Terminator
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsFuruba View Post
Fixes to the Tekken Tag Tournament HD guide:
  • An alternate strategy was added under Chicken!, with credit.
  • An alternate strategy was added under OOOHRAAAH, with credit.
  • An alternate strategy was added under Serious Damage, with credit!
Thanks guys! \M(^O^)M/ ~
All done .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote