XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > >

Old 05-19-2012, 11:26 PM   #581
HaoleDave

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   Guide Supplement Bronze   Community Gaming Event Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Maximum Clubs Top 5   2,500 Posts   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

THe description for That's What Friends Are For trophy in the Main Site Guide for Happy Feet 2 is wrong.

Happy Feet Two: The Videogame Trophy Guide & Road Map - PS3Trophies.org

Also, I believe I updated the the 3rd post in my guide (not sure which trophy, sorry, I didn't know about this thread...)

Thanks to ESYLD for sig and avatar!
I will not accept blank friend requests

Happy Feet Two Trophy Guide | AC: Liberation HD Trophy Guide | AC: L HD 100% Sync Guide
HaoleDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 01:55 PM   #582
Wozamil

Send a message via Skype™ to Wozamil

Awards Showcase Platinum Road Map Submitter   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   Member of the Month Winner   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Bright Idea!   Word of Mouth - Platinum   5,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaoleDave View Post
THe description for That's What Friends Are For trophy in the Main Site Guide for Happy Feet 2 is wrong.

Happy Feet Two: The Videogame Trophy Guide & Road Map - PS3Trophies.org

Also, I believe I updated the the 3rd post in my guide (not sure which trophy, sorry, I didn't know about this thread...)
The second trophy was Good Vibrations. Updated both, thanks for letting us know.

Wozamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:46 AM   #583
MrSP

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

A problem has been pointed out to me about my Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle guide.

Saint Seiya Sanctuary Battle Trophy Guide & Road Map - PS3Trophies.org

In the Walkthrough, Step 2, 3rd paragraph, it reads "With this set-up, play through Solo Challenge course number 17,". That should be Solo Challenge course number 18.
MrSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:51 AM   #584
Mendel
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   Mendel's Bad Guy Club   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSP View Post
A problem has been pointed out to me about my Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle guide.

Saint Seiya Sanctuary Battle Trophy Guide & Road Map - PS3Trophies.org

In the Walkthrough, Step 2, 3rd paragraph, it reads "With this set-up, play through Solo Challenge course number 17,". That should be Solo Challenge course number 18.
Fixed, thanks.

Mendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:12 AM   #585
HaoleDave

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   Guide Supplement Bronze   Community Gaming Event Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Maximum Clubs Top 5   2,500 Posts   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

The sections in red have been altered/fixed (besides trophy names):
The Beatles Rock Band

Also, there are videos, which I quoted, that are not functioning.

There were about 100-200 commas that were missing from sentences throughout the Trophy Guide... I wasn't sure if the Team stresses importance on those, so I didn't highlight every single one, as that would've been a little bit more work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by legndorock View Post
Step 3: Story challenges
After you beat the story you will unlock all the story challenges. There are 2 trophies that have to do with the story challenges. You should also have all of the photos by the end of this section as well as you should already have them for story mode and you should get the rest of them that are unlocked through the story challenges. You should also have all of the songs 5 stars by now. At the end of this step you should have the trophies Mr. K Will Challenge the World, Toppermost of the Peppermost, Images of Broken Light and All You Need is Love.
Quote:
Images of Broken Light (Bronze Trophy)
Get all of the Beatles Photos.
There are a total of 104 photos to collect. You collect one photo for getting 3 stars on a song, one for getting five stars on a song, another for beating a chapter and one for beating a chapter challenge with all stars acquired. These can all be done on any difficulty. You can go on easy to make sure you get all the songs five starred. If you don't get five stars for all of the songs, you can always just play it again. There are little cameras next to each song, make sure that there are two next to each song. If there are two cameras next to the song name at the select screen that means that you have gotten both photos for the song.
Quote:
I GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS! (Silver Trophy)
Score 100% notes hit on Helter Skelter playing Expert Drums.
Helter Skelter is arguably the hardest drum 100% in the game and you need to do it to get the trophy. Even if drumming is your main instrument I think you will still need to practice this a couple times. You should find it pretty easy until around the middle of the song where you will see the difficulty pick up. The ending is the hardest part of the song. You could get someone to do the foot pedal for you while you concentrate on the drum pads. It would make it a lot easier as it is sometimes hard to do the weird foot pedal pattern and the tough drum pads at the same time. Here is a video of the song. Thanks Saiyapimp for the video.

Are You Gonna Be In My Dreams? (Silver Trophy)
Hit 100% of the notes in the solo of The End on Expert Drums.
This one may take some practice. In this solo there are some tricky patterns with the pads, so quick hands are needed. There are also steady foot pedal notes throughout the whole solo. If you are having trouble it makes it much easier to have someone do the foot pedals while you do the pads. Here is a video of the song chart. Thanks TSDRockBand (user account terminated) for the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTlhqN8GZTM (This video no longer available because the user has terminated their account)

How Could I Dance with Another? (Bronze Trophy)
Score 100% playing I Saw Her Standing There on Expert Bass.
Do exactly as it says in the description. This is actually a pretty tough song even if you're a veteran of the game. It will take a few tries to get the timing and pull offs right. I suggest going into practice mode and slowing the song down so that you can really learn the notes as some are hard to see in this song with so much going on. Keep practicing and you'll get it though. Here is a video of the song chart. Thanks bacatoWillSurvive (user account terminated) for the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOzYP0mXmKs (This video no longer available because the user has terminated their account)
Quote:
Won't You Come Out to Play? (Silver Trophy)
Play Dear Prudence on Expert Guitar, playing all hammer-ons and pull-offs without strumming.
Do as it says. This one is pretty tough. The hammer ons are on opposite buttons. Like you will need to frequently go from green to orange or red to blue pretty quickly. Once you get the hammer on pattern that is basically what you play the entire song though. The intro and outro are the same and if you could do the rest of the song you should be able to do them. There is one tricky hammer on. It is a yellow that is between some double notes. On the video below it is at 3:01 so just watch out for that. The video below is a chart of the song on Expert Guitar. Thanks to TSDRockBand (user account terminated) for the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poqKRAkPzLQ (This video no longer available because the user has terminated their account)

Pick a Moon Dog (Silver Trophy)
Play Dig a Pony on Expert Guitar, playing all hammer-ons and pull-offs without strumming.
I think that this is the hardest of the hammer on trophies. You need to have some quick fingers to move across the buttons fast. There are also a few tricky parts that you will need to look out for. The beginning is repeated a lot throughout the song and you shouldn't have too much trouble with it. The end of the solo can be tricky if you are not paying attention as you may accidently strum on that double note. At 2:43 on the video below there is another tricky part. You go from slow to fast to slow to fast and so on. The last tricky part in the song is the last part of the song. It may be hard for you to figure out the tempo and speed you need to do that last part. With some practice though this trophy should come. Here is a video of the song. Thanks lordloki (user account terminated) for the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmeDrtURk2U (This video no longer available because the user has terminated their account)

Thanks to ESYLD for sig and avatar!
I will not accept blank friend requests

Happy Feet Two Trophy Guide | AC: Liberation HD Trophy Guide | AC: L HD 100% Sync Guide

Last edited by HaoleDave; 05-25-2012 at 07:23 AM.
HaoleDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:56 AM   #586
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaoleDave View Post
The sections in red have been altered/fixed (besides trophy names):
The Beatles Rock Band

Also, there are videos, which I quoted, that are not functioning.

There were about 100-200 commas that were missing from sentences throughout the Trophy Guide... I wasn't sure if the Team stresses importance on those, so I didn't highlight every single one, as that would've been a little bit more work.
All Fixed and as for the commas, I will mention it to the others and see happens .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to aka dave for the Minion avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:40 PM   #587
MMDE
Banned

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Get Fit With Mel B - PS3Trophies.org

The trophy guides needs updating on the main site!
MMDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:46 PM   #588
Dark_Phantom_89
Guide Team

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   Phantom's ''Odds and Sods'' List   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 2 Champions - Team 4Play   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDE View Post
Get Fit With Mel B - PS3Trophies.org

The trophy guides needs updating on the main site!
Can you be more specifc? Which parts of the guide need to be updated?

Away until the 30th
Dark_Phantom_89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:15 PM   #589
Pesico

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Word of Mouth - Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Platinum Submission   Silver Road Map Submitter   Helping Hand   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Trophy Guide & Road Map - PS3Trophies.org

On the Master Fortune Hunter in the second sentence I wrote "find" twice in a row. One of them should be removed. I already updated the forum version to reflect this.

Thanks to ESYLD for the signature picture.
| Twitter | YouTube | Blog | PSN |
Pesico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 04:48 PM   #590
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesico View Post
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Trophy Guide & Road Map - PS3Trophies.org

On the Master Fortune Hunter in the second sentence I wrote "find" twice in a row. One of them should be removed. I already updated the forum version to reflect this.
It looks like someone has already fixed the main site version but I will mark this as done, anyway .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to aka dave for the Minion avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is online now   Reply With Quote