Is this game pulled out of the US PSN Store

I can no longer find the game listed in the store did they pull it already ?

I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled it already, since it'll be completely unplayable in a month (it's 100% online and it wasn't on sale, so people would feel ripped off).

I didn't have it downloaded, but it was still available in my downloads list since I attached it to my account when it was free for PS+ a while back. I was able to get it from there.

I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled it already, since it'll be completely unplayable in a month (it's 100% online and it wasn't on sale, so people would feel ripped off).

I didn't have it downloaded, but it was still available in my downloads list since I attached it to my account when it was free for PS+ a while back. I was able to get it from there.

Yeah, Gamestop was told to pull the game from their stores and web site and I see the retail game on Amazon but I would hate to buy it for $10 bucks and then input the code and get an error.

Yeah, Gamestop was told to pull the game from their stores and web site and I see the retail game on Amazon but I would hate to buy it for $10 bucks and then input the code and get an error.

At this point most people are better off not booting it up anyway. I think some people who already have it on their HDDs might try to blitz the trophies from scratch before the 31st, but it wouldn't make sense to buy it outright at this point.