Horrible Net-Code Stories

This is here just so you can tell a story when the net-code for this game kinda fucked your game up.

My story, which just happened, was in a match where I was playing Nori (my favorite) and we were in a pretty good lead, but one guy quit on the other team, which for some reason booted two others on their team. I was thinking "Yay us!" since this would've been an easy win, but it kept saying "Network Resynchronizing." This kept up for like five minutes and most of the people quit. Eventually everybody but me quit and I waited about 20 minutes hoping to connect back to the game. I gave up and quit, which then banned me from matchmaking. This stupid game :mad:

• 4 months later...
This is here just so you can tell a story when the net-code for this game kinda fucked your game up.

My story, which just happened, was in a match where I was playing Nori (my favorite) and we were in a pretty good lead, but one guy quit on the other team, which for some reason booted two others on their team. I was thinking "Yay us!" since this would've been an easy win, but it kept saying "Network Resynchronizing." This kept up for like five minutes and most of the people quit. Eventually everybody but me quit and I waited about 20 minutes hoping to connect back to the game. I gave up and quit, which then banned me from matchmaking. This stupid game :mad:

try other ps3 than old ylos ps3