100% A.I. only?

Kaneruk

You must play Battleground matches to achieve the trophies. These matches consist mostly of a mix of human and AI Players. It is possible to play against all AI but highly unlikely. The game will auto queue you vs other human players looking for a battleground match the same time you are. The trophies are pretty easy. The only trophy people think is tough is get 20 kills in a match. ( pretty easy if you are experienced player)

You can not boost this game anyways. I don't know why they even have a boost thread. It's been proven multiple times you can't boost.

Edited by jday222

It's possible to achieve 100% in this game only playing against

A.I., I don't really want to boost a game that need 10 real players.

You cant select battlegrounds against AI only, if no people are found then eventually you start with AI only.

You need to be connected to the net to even try and play this game. I tried to start games with my wifi off to get all AI opponents and it wouldnt let me. The only way i could think that would allow you to play against AI every game would be if you were on dial up speeds so the game was connected but your connection was so poor that it would never find a match with real players.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You can not boost this game anyways. I don't know why they even have a boost thread. It's been proven multiple times you can't boost.

I used my 2nd ps3 on and simultaneously searched matches attempting to end up in opposing teams and after many tries i finally got matched up against my alt ps3 and easily got 22 kills. So in essence you CAN BOOST this trophy with 2 players. It will just take some time and some persistence. I just recently started the game and all i got left is the gold trophy for 25 wins.

I used my 2nd ps3 on and simultaneously searched matches attempting to end up in opposing teams and after many tries i finally got matched up against my alt ps3 and easily got 22 kills. So in essence you CAN BOOST this trophy with 2 players. It will just take some time and some persistence. I just recently started the game and all i got left is the gold trophy for 25 wins.

I woudln't consider searching for potenial hours and by random dumb luck being matched up vs someone being boost! If you don't get matched up vs each other you either play out match for 20min or quit which is bad ettiquette for your teamates and also a 2min ban occurs for matchmaking. So NO it's not boostable.

Definition of boosting would have 10 players play a 5 vs 5 custom match to get trophies. Which you can't do to obtain trophies = unboostable.

I'm not trying to be a dick about it but the game is ranked a 1 or 2 for trophy difficulty. It takes about 3 hours to obtain all the trophies with exception of 25 win (10 hours) Just the play the game you will obtain all the trophies. I Play all the time and one of the better GOME players out there. You guys are welcome to add me if you like and help with wins and strategy for other trophies. PSN: TekRecka

Edited by jday222

I woudln't consider searching for potenial hours and by random dumb luck being matched up vs someone being boost! If you don't get matched up vs each other you either play out match for 20min or quit which is bad ettiquette for your teamates and also a 2min ban occurs for matchmaking. So NO it's not boostable.

Definition of boosting would have 10 players play a 5 vs 5 custom match to get trophies. Which you can't do to obtain trophies = unboostable.

I'm not trying to be a dick about it but the game is ranked a 1 or 2 for trophy difficulty. It takes about 3 hours to obtain all the trophies with exception of 25 win (10 hours) Just the play the game you will obtain all the trophies. I Play all the time and one of the better GOME players out there. You guys are welcome to add me if you like and help with wins and strategy for other trophies. PSN: TekRecka

I added you. Idk if its unboostable because i just got matched against my alt on my 2nd match today and multiple times after. I just helped a friend get 20 kills legit which was fun. I still need 15 more wins for that gold trophy.

I added you. Idk if its unboostable because i just got matched against my alt on my 2nd match today and multiple times after. I just helped a friend get 20 kills legit which was fun. I still need 15 more wins for that gold trophy.

Yeah it's boostable if you get matched up but todds arent' great and it's just luck more then anything. Anyhow I'll accept when I log on next. Probably won't be on tonight but tomorrow. I have a lot of GOME friends. Usually run 5 man partys

Yeah it's boostable if you get matched up but todds arent' great and it's just luck more then anything. Anyhow I'll accept when I log on next. Probably won't be on tonight but tomorrow. I have a lot of GOME friends. Usually run 5 man partys

I just got my 25th win along with my last trophy :) while using my alt ps3 as a saboteur :D whenever i would be pit against it which turned out to be many times. Given my experience i'd say this game is boostable but it can be easily completed just by playing legit.