Renowned Trophy Guide - 1 Lane Battleground

jday222

I'm an experienced player. I'm top 20 on leaderboards for 1Lane games. Max Rank. I hope I can help you guys with the 20 Kills.

I've got 20+ kills multiple times with Lugbol, Aganduar & Galadriel. I use the same load out for all three. It's geared for max ability damage, with protection and health regenertation/life steal for healing since you will need to get quite close to groups of guardians for multi kills. Again this is just what I use, you can create your own load out or tweek mine. Just make sure if you do that it's geared towards AB Power and AB Penetration to do the most damage.

Edit 1/15/13: Added Agandaur To Guide - Another option for players trying to acquire Renowned Trophy.

Loadout

Tendric Relic - +16 AB Power per level, 20% Life Steal on Abilities

Gems - +24 AB Power, +24 AB Power, +24 AB Power, 5% Ability Cooldown

Black Gate Relic - Ability Usage blocks 20 Damage per level, While shield active +10 Ability Power per level

Gems - +6 AB Penetration, +6 AB Penetration, 1.6 Health Regen

- Dieing will make it very difficult to reach 20 kills. Make sure to have the Heal command and heal potions ready to go to get you out of tough spots if needed.

- Each characters :triangle: ability doesn't unlock until level 5. For Lugbol once you reach level 5 start leveling up Furious Flames immediatly.

Lugbol - When you receive level ups build in this order. Furious Flames :triangle:, Fiery Grasp :circle:, Snuff Them Out :square:, Ashen Wolf :cross:.

Lugbol is extremely powerful and it's quite easy to get multiple kills at once. First off have your wolf casted out and running about. Once enemies are grouped together cast Fiery Grasp, this will do good damage and also lift the gaurdians into the air making them imobile for a second, follow up with Snuff Them Out, and finish with Furious Flames. Furious Flames is long range attack good to end with incase they start running away. This tactic when leveled to 14 and using my load out will do 950-1100 Damage

More expeirenced players or if you get comfortable can revert to this tactic. Cast on a group in this order Fiery Grasp, Ashen Wolf (takes 2 secs to cast but does damage when casted on enemies) Snuff Them out, Furious Flames. For this tactic you will have to get pretty close to the enemy group for it to work. This tactic when leveled to 14 and using my load out will do 1100-1250 Damage.

- Each characters :triangle: ability doesn't unlock until level 5. For Agandaur once you reach level 5 start leveling up Shcokwave immediatly.

Agandaur - When you receive level ups build in this order. Shockwave :triangle:, Over Charge :cross:, Nothern Bolt :square:, Dark Assult :circle:.

Agandaur is the most powerful character when it comes to Ability Power. His Shockwave ability can easily take down guardians with " 1 Hit " kills. He is quite simple to use and in my opinion boring but he is very good at getting Multi Kills. Once levled up to acquire the Shockwave Ability. You want to position yourself in the woods that are in the middle of battlefield. Once enemy guardians are in the middle of battlefield use the Over Charge Ability (this will add penetration and added damage to your next ability) Then let loose hell with the Shockwave ability.

- Seasoned players are very awhere of this tactic so you want to try to enter the woods undetected. If you get detected more than likely enemy guardians will go after you. Agandaur is very weak and can be killed easily vs any other gaurdian. If you are detected attempt to teleport back to safety using the Dark Assult ability.

- If your team takes down the first tower there is another patch of woods you will want to hide in and attempt to get kills. The patch of woods is inbetween the shrine and second tower. Once enemy guardians move in front of their second tower they will be in range of your Shockwave. Once the second tower is destroyed you will be at the enemy base. Stay behind your team and out of range of their base towers. Pick your spots carefully to get those final kills.

Galadriel - When you receive level ups build in this order. Golden Gaze :cross:, Grove :circle:, Power of Nenya :square:, Evening Star :triangle:

My favorite way to get kills is to lay the Grove down near or on top of the enemy, Hit them with Golden Gaze this will pull them into your grove or keep them inside the grove, follow up with Power of Nenya which will trap, stun and keep them in the grove longer. Make sure to be using your basic attack as well, You will be enflicting damage 3 ways as well as healing yourself using this tactic.

When going for this trophy of course you want the match to last as long as possible (20min). I'd suggest playing with a few friends and do not attack the towers. This should make the game go the full 20min distance.

Edited by jday222

You need to tell what are the relics and gems.

I basically did but I'm not at home to check the names of the relics. I will edit it when I get home with the correct names. But there are only 1 relic that fits the description. Not hard to find buy looking through the list.

Wait... i dont get it

"6% AB Penetration"

do u mean +6 AB penetration?

Yes, good catch. Like I stated you can tweek it to your liking. You could also do more +24 AB Power or Even life steal if you wish to gain more health. With Lugbul though his Snuff Them Out :square: attack also gives you life steal.

got this trophy on my third try with with 90% of the suggested gems cause i couldnt afford a few. trophy popped up at 21 kills, which was odd, but when the game ended i had 29.

edit: oh lmao. the trophy for was 20 kills. i thought it was for 25 kills. :p

Edited by Lara Soft

With the loadout suggested, is it possible to one hit, or almost one hit kill the enemy with Lugbol? I'm grinding coins/kills right now and my main issue is the AI team keep stealing my kills. I would have this trophy by now if they would just not do that :mad: freaking AI .____.

Edited by RaineStryke

With the loadout suggested, is it possible to one hit, or almost one hit kill the enemy with Lugbol? I'm grinding coins/kills right now and my main issue is the AI team keep stealing my kills. I would have this trophy by now if they would just not do that :mad: freaking AI .____.

Lugbol ult does damage about half of the health, I think closest to one hit kill is bilbo. bilbo is currently my main and hes very weak but he can 1v1 anyone and win because hes ult is really powerful.

(also i dont suggest using bilbo for renowed since hes hard character to adapt)

With lugbol you should try to kill when enemy has half/less hp and steal the kills.

Edited by Figma

hi there:)

thx for guide... its rly helpful

btw. you should try out arathorn(he is the best archer, even if he is warrior...) with : Goblin Fury, Strength of Men and that relic for 50 attack penetration

gems :

first red for life steal, rest of them % base atk dmg, yellows for atk speed.

so far i've got 27kills... there is a film on yt

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKw2GU_ekto]Arathorn Carries a 4v5 win - Guardians of Middle Earth HD Gameplay - YouTube[/ame]

its not my. he has a bit different relics but those work pretty good

i hope you test it

Lugbol ult does damage about half of the health, I think closest to one hit kill is bilbo. bilbo is currently my main and hes very weak but he can 1v1 anyone and win because hes ult is really powerful.

(also i dont suggest using bilbo for renowed since hes hard character to adapt)

With lugbol you should try to kill when enemy has half/less hp and steal the kills.

Ahhh right. Thanks! Most kills I've gotten is 17 so I know I can get there but I'll keep that tip for when I play next :)

leonazif: I'll give that a test once I've gotten the two trophies ^^ otherwise I'll be grinding gold for a while xD but thanks for that and sharing the video guide :)

Well if you do the combination as I stated it should kill the guardians even with full health. When I start my attack I hold circle down, once I get a group of guardians in the attack area I release circle, and continue pushing towards them. Fire off square and triangle immediately after.

Obviously there are some exceptions to this. Their resistance levels, heal command and heal potions can be used to survive your attack. Even with all that it shouldn't be to hard to get the 20 kills.

There are two different views regarding vs human and AI guardians. Human players are typically easier to kill because there is the human error factor and or players being newbs. Now AI is usally stays grouped together (good for multi kills) But they always know when to heal, protect, shield each other.

I'm currently trying to get my last Trophy (Renowned) with Agandaur. As far as I can see, this is the loadout I should use:

Loadout

Black Gate Relic - Ability Usage blocks 20 Damage per level, While shield active +10 Ability Power per level

But the first Relic, I'm not able to find. What colour should it have? Could someone tell me please what colours the Relics have (or even give me the german names?)

Thanks!

I'm currently trying to get my last Trophy (Renowned) with Agandaur. As far as I can see, this is the loadout I should use:

Loadout

But the first Relic, I'm not able to find. What colour should it have? Could someone tell me please what colours the Relics have (or even give me the german names?)

Thanks!

My loadout for Agandaur was in this order:

Blackgate relic = best to use at start imo since it protects a little

+5% life steal x2 and 1,6 health regen

Light of the west = gives little more abilty power

+20 ability power x2

Seat of the seeing = makes you really strong late game

Ability penetration or more power x2

And those you listed are all blue like mine

and only play onelane with him and dont upgrade teleport until last, spam teleport every time you can to get more overcharge and hide and try to time your attacks so enemies cant run away from them.

Edited by Figma