General Trophy Discussion

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Trophies are extremely easy except one. I got them all in one night. If you know how to play an AE character then the 20 kill in a match is doable in one lane battles.

Problem is, the full length games never have enough players to get going. Since elite battlegrounds are basically dead, you are forced to get 20 kills in 20 minutes which is not easy in standard play. Closest I got was 18 against a group of new players late at night.

My brother manages to get 30 kills a match but he is pretty phenomenal with AE characters.

Others might have better ways, but this is what we have found so far.

I hope dlc has more trophies, the game is super fun.

• 4 weeks later...
Im a noob in this game. I onçy win 2 games, with luck....

I just need one more win with a class trophy, win 25 battleground matches and the 20 kills in one match which is going to be the hardest one to get I think. It will be a lot easier in Elite Battleground since there is no time limit but I've never been able to join(lack of players).

At the start I wasn't very good. But I have gotten better. Mastodon, if you want I can help you: we can play some matches together (: Sometimes it is easier to win with human players: but sometimes, it's easier to win with the AI depending on the team (:

Back on the trophy topic. A tip for getting 5 accolades in one match. This is what I did(and still do). When the match starts, you want to capture the shrine. When you're able to, capture the second shrine as well. If the enemy captures it, capture again when you're able. You'll get the accolade for most shrine captures. Keep running! Travel enough distance you'll get another accolade for traveling the map. Be the first to upgrade a tower and the soldier den, and then keep upgrading when you hit the respective levels that unlock tower upgrades.

You'll get accolades for first tower, first soldier den, most towers upgraded, most soldier den upgrades. If you are playing a defender class, defend the team! You don't need to get kills! Having zero kills can net you another accolade. Don't get healed much for another accolade. Destroy an enemy tower(yep, another accolade!). I do these in each match. Sometimes one you won't get if things go a bit south, which is why you should try for a few extra. Now, you won't get the trophy in game: you'll get it at the end where it has summary, main menu options as well as what accolades, and other things gotten from the match.

I just need one more win with a class trophy, win 25 battleground matches and the 20 kills in one match which is going to be the hardest one to get I think. It will be a lot easier in Elite Battleground since there is no time limit but I've never been able to join(lack of players).

At the start I wasn't very good. But I have gotten better. Mastodon, if you want I can help you: we can play some matches together (: Sometimes it is easier to win with human players: but sometimes, it's easier to win with the AI depending on the team (:

Back on the trophy topic. A tip for getting 5 accolades in one match. This is what I did(and still do). When the match starts, you want to capture the shrine. When you're able to, capture the second shrine as well. If the enemy captures it, capture again when you're able. You'll get the accolade for most shrine captures. Keep running! Travel enough distance you'll get another accolade for traveling the map. Be the first to upgrade a tower and the soldier den, and then keep upgrading when you hit the respective levels that unlock tower upgrades.

You'll get accolades for first tower, first soldier den, most towers upgraded, most soldier den upgrades. If you are playing a defender class, defend the team! You don't need to get kills! Having zero kills can net you another accolade. Don't get healed much for another accolade. Destroy an enemy tower(yep, another accolade!). I do these in each match. Sometimes one you won't get if things go a bit south, which is why you should try for a few extra. Now, you won't get the trophy in game: you'll get it at the end where it has summary, main menu options as well as what accolades, and other things gotten from the match.

MY opinion and experience is getting 20 kills in one match is much easier in 1 lane matches. I've accomplished this about 15 times in 1 lane and only a few times in 3 lanes. 1 Lane matches tend to go the full 20min if you both teams are decent. 3lane usually always a winner under 20min

Do you have to play with all humans or is this possible with a mate versus the AI?

You have to play battleground matches. It can be a mix of human and AI players. But really it's out of your control, depends on how the matchmaking is decided.