XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > G (PSN) > Guardians of Middle-earth

Old 03-06-2012, 04:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   15,000 Posts   Awesome Mystery Award   Guide Supplement Bronze   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Staff - Administrator   PAX Meet Up
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Default General Trophy Discussion

Discuss the trophies here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreadSkin
I just accidentally karate chopped my bowl of noodles and now it's all over my screen. Assholes

olsen77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:52 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Here's the achievements for the game. The trophy list hasn't been posted yet. I'll replace this link with the PS3 link when it becomes available.

Guardians of M-e Achievements - Xbox 360 - eXophase.com
Old 12-04-2012, 06:43 AM   #3 (permalink)

Still no trophy list when it is about to come out?
skyye06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:37 PM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to AnakMuda Send a message via Skype™ to AnakMuda

Guardians of Middle-earth Trophies - PS3 - eXophase.com
here's the link for ps3 trophies

AnakMuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:30 AM   #5 (permalink)

Damn I was hoping for a plat, oh well.
skyye06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:14 AM   #6 (permalink)

Trophies are extremely easy except one. I got them all in one night. If you know how to play an AE character then the 20 kill in a match is doable in one lane battles.

Problem is, the full length games never have enough players to get going. Since elite battlegrounds are basically dead, you are forced to get 20 kills in 20 minutes which is not easy in standard play. Closest I got was 18 against a group of new players late at night.

My brother manages to get 30 kills a match but he is pretty phenomenal with AE characters.

Others might have better ways, but this is what we have found so far.

I hope dlc has more trophies, the game is super fun.
radelc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:52 PM   #7 (permalink)

oh god are these all online trophies?

hate online only games, not sure ill play no even though its free
dellboy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:26 AM   #8 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Mastodon

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   2,500 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bright Idea!   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Im a noob in this game. I ony win 2 games, with luck....
Mastodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:24 AM   #9 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodon View Post
Im a noob in this game. I ony win 2 games, with luck....
I just need one more win with a class trophy, win 25 battleground matches and the 20 kills in one match which is going to be the hardest one to get I think. It will be a lot easier in Elite Battleground since there is no time limit but I've never been able to join(lack of players).

At the start I wasn't very good. But I have gotten better. Mastodon, if you want I can help you: we can play some matches together (: Sometimes it is easier to win with human players: but sometimes, it's easier to win with the AI depending on the team (:

Back on the trophy topic. A tip for getting 5 accolades in one match. This is what I did(and still do). When the match starts, you want to capture the shrine. When you're able to, capture the second shrine as well. If the enemy captures it, capture again when you're able. You'll get the accolade for most shrine captures. Keep running! Travel enough distance you'll get another accolade for traveling the map. Be the first to upgrade a tower and the soldier den, and then keep upgrading when you hit the respective levels that unlock tower upgrades.

You'll get accolades for first tower, first soldier den, most towers upgraded, most soldier den upgrades. If you are playing a defender class, defend the team! You don't need to get kills! Having zero kills can net you another accolade. Don't get healed much for another accolade. Destroy an enemy tower(yep, another accolade!). I do these in each match. Sometimes one you won't get if things go a bit south, which is why you should try for a few extra. Now, you won't get the trophy in game: you'll get it at the end where it has summary, main menu options as well as what accolades, and other things gotten from the match.

THANK YOU [PS3T]KIRA FOR THE FANTASTIC THL GRAPHICS <3
I WILL BE ON THE CERBERUS SERVER IN FF14.
I don't accept blank friend requests!
trophy card is in the spoiler tag
RaineStryke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:23 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaineStryke View Post
I just need one more win with a class trophy, win 25 battleground matches and the 20 kills in one match which is going to be the hardest one to get I think. It will be a lot easier in Elite Battleground since there is no time limit but I've never been able to join(lack of players).

At the start I wasn't very good. But I have gotten better. Mastodon, if you want I can help you: we can play some matches together (: Sometimes it is easier to win with human players: but sometimes, it's easier to win with the AI depending on the team (:

Back on the trophy topic. A tip for getting 5 accolades in one match. This is what I did(and still do). When the match starts, you want to capture the shrine. When you're able to, capture the second shrine as well. If the enemy captures it, capture again when you're able. You'll get the accolade for most shrine captures. Keep running! Travel enough distance you'll get another accolade for traveling the map. Be the first to upgrade a tower and the soldier den, and then keep upgrading when you hit the respective levels that unlock tower upgrades.

You'll get accolades for first tower, first soldier den, most towers upgraded, most soldier den upgrades. If you are playing a defender class, defend the team! You don't need to get kills! Having zero kills can net you another accolade. Don't get healed much for another accolade. Destroy an enemy tower(yep, another accolade!). I do these in each match. Sometimes one you won't get if things go a bit south, which is why you should try for a few extra. Now, you won't get the trophy in game: you'll get it at the end where it has summary, main menu options as well as what accolades, and other things gotten from the match.
MY opinion and experience is getting 20 kills in one match is much easier in 1 lane matches. I've accomplished this about 15 times in 1 lane and only a few times in 3 lanes. 1 Lane matches tend to go the full 20min if you both teams are decent. 3lane usually always a winner under 20min