Hard mode

mememe223

I started playing this game ages ago back when it wad a plus freebie, I've recently got back to it but can't remember if I used the hard code to play on hard difficulty. Is there any way to check? It sounds like something I'd do because I always play my games on hard anyway regardless of trophies but I just can't remember.

One way to check is that after 5 dungeons, you should unlock the trophy for completing 5 dungeons on hard difficulty.

Other than that the game will be hard at some points, you will die a lot, and ofcourse it's much harder than playing on easy.

Wait what are dungeons? If it's what I think they are then I don't think I'm playing on hard :(

Just when you're stuck in a place and need to defeat the enemies to progress.

An arena should I say, sorry dungeon was the wrong word. Just looked it up in the trophy guide :o

Gah...thought so. I can't be bothered restarting now, according to the guide I'm well past the point that trophy should have unlocked. I'll just play through it again when I finish. Do collectibles and upgrades carry over between playthroughs (like a new game+)?

Gah...thought so. I can't be bothered restarting now, according to the guide I'm well past the point that trophy should have unlocked. I'll just play through it again when I finish. Do collectibles and upgrades carry over between playthroughs (like a new game+)?

Nah they don't unfortunately. My recommendation is that you get all collectibles on your easy run-through and then restart. That way you can focus on just getting past the parts and finishing the game on hard instead of worrying about collectibles too. Then upgrade health etc first ofcourse!

Nah they don't unfortunately. My recommendation is that you get all collectibles on your easy run-through and then restart. That way you can focus on just getting past the parts and finishing the game on hard instead of worrying about collectibles too. Then upgrade health etc first ofcourse!

Yeah I think that's what I'll do, this game is so much fun I don't mind playing it again anyway, only hard parts are the platforming sections, combat is easy. Thanks man.

Yeah I think that's what I'll do, this game is so much fun I don't mind playing it again anyway, only hard parts are the platforming sections, combat is easy. Thanks man.

Haha that opinion will flip in your hard run, some of the combat sections are really frustrating. Not a problem dude, good luck with it :)