Gave up

maverick6146

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Vivan has the right idea. It's best to memorize where the platforms are in one of the two sequences. Then it's about timing your jumps to line up each time it returns to the sequence of platforms you've memorized.

I think this section is more of a mental game than a reaction time game. Make sure you are calm when playing and you'll get it!

• 1 month later...

Well, for some people tule tree is harder than sierra morena and for others, it is the opposite. I found Tule Tree to be really easy, I managed to get the orb in less than 10 min. There's no luck in this. On the other hand, sierra morena... I got it but I'm sure you give me 30min I wouldn't get it another time. It's just pure luck.

• 2 weeks later...

My girlfriend and I played the game together, she struggled with Tule Tree, but I got it done fairly quickly. But then I cannot for the life of me complete "stage three" of Sierra Morena. Gave it to the girlfriend, and she finished it in less than 10 tries.

Teamwork FTW!

I give up, and I wasn't even close to getting the orbs. But from the beginning I had my doubts that I can get the plat anyway. At some spikey vine puzzle in the Temple of War I reached the point where I asked myself why am I doing this? I might get past that room with some practice, but what will come after that? I already stuggled with the combat mechanics (who in their f**ing right mind had the idea to equip high flying chupacabras with green armour?), and at that point I decided to better quit now and keep my sanity. And keep the few remaining hairs on my head .

I'm impressed that other players finished the game, including getting the orbs (I watched the vids, looks really nasty).