First game I've given up on.

BaSHee26

This game has not be designed properly, I don't care what all you fanboys say.

Yeah it was a ok game, but by adding stupid random out of place shit like tile tree can go suck one.

How can u make a game so easy, then give one incredibly hard section that is impossible for me.

I can get all way to top no problem, but them saws are just a bitch, the controls are broken, why map the alt dimension to buttons that have not been designed properly, even any have said themselves they are shite, but u map the alt uni to it.

Then the gay ass goat run and fly when you don't fuckin want them, just cos the controller may have vibrated slowly and end results in all this is DEATH.

And I know fuck it, I'll make 4 stupidly difficult platformin sections and not put any saves in between them.

This is stupid it's like having one trophy in a Lego game that is just stupidly difficult just for the fuck of it, they shouldn't have made the orbs part of the plat.

I don't care what people say, the controls are broke, it's the same on all 3 of my ds3s so it's not my issue.

I can easily do the platform section , but all of a sudden I'd go flying off into the saws. ITS bullshit.

EDIT, right at the moment I was about to throw my ps3 out, there was a knock at the door and my Thief has arrived. Good timing or what, I only started this pile of crap cos it looked fairly easy and quick plat. Should be a 8-9 atleast just for the orbs.

EDIT 2: lol, we'll I decided to give it one last go, and guess what I done it easily, lol, I swear the game just auto fails u a certain amount of times and then let's you get through.

Just one more orb which is that disappearing one and plat is nearly done.

Moral or the story is....never give up! Lmao

Edited by BaSHee26

• 2 months later...

Don't cry...this game is relatively easy and you evidently suck at it. Platforming isn't and will never be difficult, controls are so tight for these kind of games that the only one to blame for failing is yourself. Try the Steam version, where there are actual skill-related achievements, nab.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Im sticking with OP here

The game is maddeningly frustrating because of its inconsistencies.

1. The zone warp sometimes kicks in mid combo for no fucking reason meaning you lose - cant get over how many times this happened when going for the 200 combo

2. attack patterns are inconsistent. Trying to get the 120combo without powers is a farce right now for me. sometimes the enemies dont appear meaning the combo breaks, when they do they either attack immediately or dont at all....its impossible to plan

3. the platforming is equally rogue. I try to dash horizontally but no, it uppercuts. I have to pretty much press diagonal down to do this move. sometimes i double jump, sometimes i dont....i was beginning to think it was my controller (it's not)

4. Why the fuck does sometimes slamming an opponent make the others fall to the ground, but yet when you really need it to do that it doesn't work!!!!!ARGHGHGHG

5. Getting hit when you're rolling sometimes, but sometimes not??!?!?

6. Combos magically stoppping mid fight....no explanation....just wants a rest!

If the game was on disc it'd be out of the fucking window by now

Edited by fatboyslick

• 4 weeks later...

are you talking about the PS4 version? I don't remember the PS3/Vita control to be this bad.

Im sticking with OP here

The game is maddeningly frustrating because of its inconsistencies.

1. The zone warp sometimes kicks in mid combo for no fucking reason meaning you lose - cant get over how many times this happened when going for the 200 combo

2. attack patterns are inconsistent. Trying to get the 120combo without powers is a farce right now for me. sometimes the enemies dont appear meaning the combo breaks, when they do they either attack immediately or dont at all....its impossible to plan

3. the platforming is equally rogue. I try to dash horizontally but no, it uppercuts. I have to pretty much press diagonal down to do this move. sometimes i double jump, sometimes i dont....i was beginning to think it was my controller (it's not)

4. Why the fuck does sometimes slamming an opponent make the others fall to the ground, but yet when you really need it to do that it doesn't work!!!!!ARGHGHGHG

5. Getting hit when you're rolling sometimes, but sometimes not??!?!?

6. Combos magically stoppping mid fight....no explanation....just wants a rest!

If the game was on disc it'd be out of the fucking window by now

• 2 years later...
I can get all way to top no problem, but them saws are just a bitch, the controls are broken, why map the alt dimension to buttons that have not been designed properly, even any have said themselves they are shite, but u map the alt uni to it.

Then the gay ass goat run and fly when you don't fuckin want them, just cos the controller may have vibrated slowly and end results in all this is DEATH.

I was really afraid of this section but I actually got it easliy yesterday. I found the saw part the easiest by far.

The trick is to use goat fly and change dimension before he takes off. The animation won't break and you don't have to change dimension mid-air.

The worst puzzle of the game by far was the orb in Sierra Morena with the teleporting platforms.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Very few games I give up on.

I was about to with this one. I stuck w it in the end... I was going to get the turbo edition Plat as well but this game gave me a headache as it is. You just have to keep trying over and over and over.

Same here, so far @ 22 hours and have defeated calaca, but still need to do the two orbs in tule tree and sierra morena and hard mode. Have done this mostly on the vita, and had a little play on hard on ps3. And ive got to say this is far worse then dead space 2 (german and uk) ever was. Who ever gave it a 4 on the guide is wrong its more a 10.