Impossible Turnaround - is it possible? If so, any advices?

Hidalgo

Hello guys.

I'm having a real pain in the a*s with this trophy. It's doesn't depend on your skill, because you have to arrive the last one on the last lap and then make it to the 1st position at the end of the race.

It seems like you should stay in some predetermined place during the whole race, then wait until you get overtaken and then rush to the goal. If you do it any other way, most times you don't get enough time to wait for the last one. Even if you acomplish that, the race for the 1st place is impossible, even with times like 36'571 (assuming the trophy must be done in the hardest race avaliable).

I'll keep on trying and I'll post any news if I find any other way to the trophy.

Thank you for your time and attentions guys!

============================================================

I think I was mistaken... I misunderstood the trophy. You have to be the last one on the first lap and then win the race. Sorry for the incovenience. Let me add the propper route for the hard races:

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix0npppP244]YouTube - GTi Club + Rally Cote D'Azur - Speed Demon Trophy - Complete a Lap in Less Than 37 Seconds[/ame]

I'm reaaaally sorry T_T.

Edited by Hidalgo
Misunderstood

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...