I love this trophy system!!

DankandSticky

I am officially obsessed with the trophy system.... if anybody wants to have a friend to compare trophies with than definetly hit me up at Dankandsticky .....

I mean, were allowed to have 100 now so why not?

I really would like to have some people friend me that are also really into getting as many trophies as possible real fast, I am 22 years old and a very serious, avid gamer... I would love to have any of you guys as my friend... bring on the challenges..!

Also, if anybody needs any help with anything definetly hit me up because I just graduated and am very bored and addicted to gaming....

Take it easy guys! Good Luck!

Yeah. I haven't had much time to play the story mode of SSHD much so I have only got through 3 planets. I'll get more by tomorrow. I'll add you later on tonight Tyrant_x2

k..:cool: Im tryin to work on "Well Prepared" and it not gonna how i want it to heh..

just to all you guys saying for me to hit them up... im gonna stop checking this thread soon, so just hit me up at Dankandsticky

I'll send ya an invite probably tonight. I too, am very competitive. I see ya only got 14 trophies on SSDHD. What a shame...CAUSE I HAVE 15!!! :D;) LOL

Look forward to gaming with you and whoever else I meet on here.

I can't wait until we get more trophies. As the first game to have trophies, Late Boomer and Shock and Awe were ridiculously hard. Can't wait to get some more challenging trophies.

Add me to your friends list guys. Also, check out the games I have maybe we could play sometime together.

http://media.playfire.com/profile/trophy_widget/lpsquall.png

http://www.geocities.com/s0lids/lpsquall2.jpg

Check out my PS3 games

PS3 Tag: LpSquall ::: Home Beta Tester ::: Next Game ???::: DualShock 3 Owner :::