Which will you buy/rent for achievements/trophies?

Guzzy

Do you think you will become, if you arent one already{like myself}, a achievement/trophie whore and now when agame like Madden 9 comes around, which will you rent, if not both.

I personally will buy the 360 version and rent the PS3 version if its a good game like Madden 09, but for a game like NCAA Football 09(for some reason I dont like NCAA football games), I will probably rent both. My PS3 will probably just be for PS3 exclusives. What about you guys?

No doubt, I'll always choose the 360 version.

Maybe down the line, I'll pick up the PS3 versions when the price drops. The 360 is my main console.;)

I couldnt agree more ;)

Im still getting used to owning a PS3! Its only been 2 weeks.

I only buy 360 exclusives that I like...which aren't many since I don't like the FPS games. Anyway, I will stick mostly to the PS3 like I do now. 360 is awesome just more stuff I like on the PS3 since I've always been a PS guy...but I have ALL the systems and enjoy them all in their ways.

Im not the achievement whore to be fair. I'll play and unlock as I go and play till I've had enough but i wont put myself out to achieve a perfect score or unlock that one minor 5 pointer that no one else has purely for bragging rights...

....and the same goes for PS3. I wont let Trophies motivate my purchases. I'll casually play on and offline and when I've had enough it'll get traded in. The odd titles that are keepers I'll try to 100% unlock in time but it wont be as frantic as some folk will take it.

Yeah my PS3 has only PS3 exclusive games i usually buy them on the 360 if it comes out on both platforms. Most of the people i play with online are on the 360 but some of my friends have PS3 so i might start getting some games they all have so i can play with them.

Im not the achievement whore to be fair. I'll play and unlock as I go and play till I've had enough but i wont put myself out to achieve a perfect score or unlock that one minor 5 pointer that no one else has purely for bragging rights...

....and the same goes for PS3. I wont let Trophies motivate my purchases. I'll casually play on and offline and when I've had enough it'll get traded in. The odd titles that are keepers I'll try to 100% unlock in time but it wont be as frantic as some folk will take it.

Same here...

It depends on many factors. Obviously, I want to play as many PS3 exclusives that I like and buy the ones that are really good. As far as multiplatform, it all depends on what features these games have. The majority of my friends are on 360 at this point, but that could change since I just got a PS3 not too long ago.

Since I like to rent a lot of games, I guess that which system I rent for is dependent on what is available from my current Blockbuster when I go in.

No doubt, I'll always choose the 360 version.

Maybe down the line, I'll pick up the PS3 versions when the price drops. The 360 is my main console.;)

have to agree with you there the 360 is my main system and i dont think it will change any time soon