Need to farm willpower?

Do not use the method in the guide. It will have you replay the last level 10 times or more. Simply, hit continue and you'll get about 100,000 willpower when you reach level three because for some reason the amount of willpower you get in level select is nothing compared to the amount you get when you hit continue.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I continued the game and not long into the first level I found a fairly fast way to gain willpower. Play all the way up to where you learn to use the hammer and after taking down 2 of the towers you'll get a checkpoint and you will have to destroy one more. A ton of enemies will spawn when you get near the latch just spam missile launcher and charge your ring when necessary. Once you kill them all quit to the main menu then continue, you'll be at the checkpoint with the willpower you just earned. You'll earn around 4000-4500 willpower per reload and it only takes around 25-30 seconds.

• 5 months later...
Do not use the method in the guide. It will have you replay the last level 10 times or more. Simply, hit continue and you'll get about 100,000 willpower when you reach level three because for some reason the amount of willpower you get in level select is nothing compared to the amount you get when you hit continue.

This is a great tip! I finished up all I needed at level 3 using this. MUCH faster and less repetitious than replaying level 10 over and over.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
I continued the game and not long into the first level I found a fairly fast way to gain willpower. Play all the way up to where you learn to use the hammer and after taking down 2 of the towers you'll get a checkpoint and you will have to destroy one more. A ton of enemies will spawn when you get near the latch just spam missile launcher and charge your ring when necessary. Once you kill them all quit to the main menu then continue, you'll be at the checkpoint with the willpower you just earned. You'll earn around 4000-4500 willpower per reload and it only takes around 25-30 seconds.

Cheers for the tip. Must faster than just replaying level 10. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...