Best level for farming Will?

I thought a harder difficulty would net more will, but I have gained the exact same after trying on Poozer, then Emerald Knight.

Like DerDeutscher said, throw it on Poozer and roll through this level a few times. Remember, everytime the green disc spins indicating saving, your will is saved, so you can exit right fter and restart without losing any will gained to that point.

• 4 weeks later...

Level 10 - poozer

I was getting 5600ish in 5-6 minutes.

If you decide to fight the boss & beat the game youll get another 5600ish.

I would recommend just quitting & restarting the level once the boss fight begins. The boss fight is little longer than running through part 1.

Good Luck, even though you shouldnt need it.

• 1 month later...
Level 10 - poozer

I was getting 5600ish in 5-6 minutes.

If you decide to fight the boss & beat the game youll get another 5600ish.

I would recommend just quitting & restarting the level once the boss fight begins. The boss fight is little longer than running through part 1.

Good Luck, even though you shouldnt need it.

That is spot on. i needed around 60k and thats exactly how i did it. it took just under an hour but it was worth it to see that platinum pop up

i needed far more than 60k - more like 160k.

what i did was play through on poozer and build up most upgrades. then, play through on hard via mission select - because you have all upgrades its actually the same difficulty as easy. half way though second playthough and all done on upgrades, now just to finish off hard for plat.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whatever level you do just remember that the higher the combos you get the more it multiplies your score. I think if you get a 10 hit combo it adds 10% to the will you receive from those enemies, 20 hit combo = 20% more etc. Something like that anyway, you will see the "10%" flash up on screen. So just sit back away from the enemies and spam the little pee shooter thing cause it takes longer to kill them so you get a higher hit combo.

Hate games that make you do this, play levels over and over just to get upgrade points...........

The most rubbish part of games that do this is you DON'T NEED THE UPGRADES at that point! Why am I forced to grind for stuff when I've already beaten the game and have no incentive or reason whatsoever to play through it again?

• 3 months later...
I grinded 130,000 yesterday on the last level getting around 5500 each time. Just put some music on and got it done quicker than expected . Took 4 mins on poozer difficulty .

I did the same thing, but it was painfully boring. Doesn't change the fact that it's horrible that they made us require these pointless upgrades.

I grinded 130,000 yesterday on the last level getting around 5500 each time. Just put some music on and got it done quicker than expected . Took 4 mins on poozer difficulty .

I managed to get it done, quicker than I expected too. I did the whole last level each time though, in around 9 minutes - 11,000 each time.

I did the same thing, but it was painfully boring. Doesn't change the fact that it's horrible that they made us require these pointless upgrades.

Indeed mate, it's a shame too because apart from the dull grinding I thought the game was rather enjoyable!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

just do the final chapter on poozer difficulty and over abuse the rocket launcher. use the mech suit on the big guys.... using the fist construct thingy will knock amon sur down really fast. ever 9 minutes of play will net you 14000 xp.

also.. when you first get to a platform and the manhunters are on the other side and you havn't yet engaged in combat just fan them with the gattling gun before switching to the rocket launchers and you will chop them down.

melee attacks are pointless especially if you have activated over charge. just be fast on launching stuff while you have unlimited power.

just do the final chapter on poozer difficulty and over abuse the rocket launcher. use the mech suit on the big guys.... using the fist construct thingy will knock amon sur down really fast. ever 9 minutes of play will net you 14000 xp.

also.. when you first get to a platform and the manhunters are on the other side and you havn't yet engaged in combat just fan them with the gattling gun before switching to the rocket launchers and you will chop them down.

melee attacks are pointless especially if you have activated over charge. just be fast on launching stuff while you have unlimited power.

Lol this is exactly what I did

Thanks for all the tips... I'm just finishing up my Emerald run and I knew I was going to need to do some grinding at the end. I really hope I don't have to do 160k like some people have said they needed.

I've been playing the game in co-op since the beginning. I'm just hoping that playing the game that way doesn't take away Will from the 1st player (trophy earning player)?

Anyone know?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...