Wont make it for diner question

JesteR

Yes. I'd suggest playing bass though, since you'll need to play all songs on bass for another trophy.

I think that answer's only half correct...

yes, if you play bass on hard, then you'll be able to get these trophies done:

Rudy's Can't Fail Cafe (100% on welcome to paradise, medium difficulty upwards)

Dirnt Dirnt Dirnt Dirnt (1M bass career score)

It's Fun Until Someone Gets Hurt (get all hammer-on/pull-off on longview, hard/expert)

but no, I don't think you can get the 2 trophies that has star rating requirement - because I don't think a single bassist is able to pull off 3 stars in a full band, when there isn't anyone else contributing.

Peacemaker (3 star peacemaker on expert bass)

In Good Health and Good Time (3 star all songs on bass)

I think this requires to play solo, so you won't get this.

Otherwise your post is absolutely correct.

I'm not 100% sure on that one...

all I know is that I did some songs with 2 players (bass & vocal - not harmony), and somehow ended up with a bunch of scores towards that trophy. the next day I played a few songs solo until that trophy popped.

I know that scores from challenge sets don't count, maybe that's the confusing part?

I'm not 100% sure on that one...

all I know is that I did some songs with 2 players (bass & vocal - not harmony), and somehow ended up with a bunch of scores towards that trophy. the next day I played a few songs solo until that trophy popped.

I know that scores from challenge sets don't count, maybe that's the confusing part?

Really? I certainly played a lot of songs with two players, but never got any of the scores to count toward single player trophies.

ok well im here to tell all that if u know someone who is doing the career say with 4 interments on easy and not ply or all playing either or. but i for one was going to attempt this with a buddy on the psn but he had already started. :( but on a positive note i joined him on the last song, yes that right the last song and one we finished the trophy popped. so for all those people who say it dosnt work. well to hell with them cause i got the trophy. :) hope it helps out some people. ohh and i also read else where that if u were doing this on your own with 4 people but u dont have the time to sit there for 3.5 hours. u can start the career and when u stop playing to take a break remember the time and date u stopped. now when u return obviously after 12 hours if u set the time and date back on your ps3 to when u exactly stopped u trick the game and it thinks u picked up where u left off. lmao. and i can confirm this works too. cheers everyone.

ok well im here to tell all that if u know someone who is doing the career say with 4 interments on easy and not ply or all playing either or. but i for one was going to attempt this with a buddy on the psn but he had already started. :( but on a positive note i joined him on the last song, yes that right the last song and one we finished the trophy popped. so for all those people who say it dosnt work. well to hell with them cause i got the trophy. :) hope it helps out some people. ohh and i also read else where that if u were doing this on your own with 4 people but u dont have the time to sit there for 3.5 hours. u can start the career and when u stop playing to take a break remember the time and date u stopped. now when u return obviously after 12 hours if u set the time and date back on your ps3 to when u exactly stopped u trick the game and it thinks u picked up where u left off. lmao. and i can confirm this works too. cheers everyone.

This is the only place I was able to find a guestimate time to complete the career mode. So if you start it and go from start to finish it takes 3.5 hours? Just making sure so I can get a party together sometime and decide if this is possible.

• 1 month later...

yeah it took me and two friend about 4 hours to get the trophy, you really only need 3 people though if you decide to do a group of friends because one person can play 2 insterments such as the guitar and the microphone like I did with my friends. But be prepaired to wait awhile until you get it.

Just thought I'd chime in

I got this trophy by having all four instruments plugged in. I drummed and sang while my gf played the guitar. bass was the only instrument we didnt use at all, took a break and completed the whole thing in about 6-7 hours but probably could've been done in 3-4.

After getting the won't make it for dinner trophy, she also got the dirnt dirnt dirnt trophy (1 mil bass career) and the trophy for 3 starring every song on bass (iirc) and I remind you that the bass is the only instrument we didn't play so not sure if that helps anyone out but just telling what happened w/ me on this.

Also, to blaze through we played on medium, with bass on easy

To sum it up, yes, you can have all instruments plug in and you can be by yourself, and you can get the trophy. No other trophies will count, however. So things like Brain Stew won't work. You have to do that by yourself. I know this because I FC'ed the song on drums a while back, but none of my band mates got the trophy. I already had the plat. Also for the 1 million career instruments, that has to be solo. I hope that sums it up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I've made the all carreer with 4 instruments last day. Started on sunday night, and finished monday at 3am, so less than 12 hours.

But at the end of credits, the trophy hasen't popped.

The only think is that i lost connection during carreer, so the party's name change to my local account.

Could it be that problem ??

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...