Green Day: Rock Band Road Map

Overview:

-Estimated trophy difficulty: 7

-Offline: 34(B) 12(S) 2(G) 1(P)

-Online: All full band related trophies can be done Online (See Full Band Career Finale!)

-Approximate amount of time to platinum: 50 hours minimum (Depending on prior Rock Band/Guitar Hero skills)

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2 Career Playthroughs

-Number of missable trophies: None

-Glitched trophies: None

-Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No

-Does difficulty affect trophies? Yes, some trophies require you to play on certain difficulties

Introduction:

The biggest Punk band from California clashes with the worlds biggest music series: Rock Band. With all 14 tracks from Dookie, singles from the Insomniac/Nimrod/Warning years, all 13 songs from the Grammy-Award winning American Idiot, and 12 from the band’s latest album 21st Century Breakdown, there is enough here to keep you entertained.

All 47 tracks are exportable into your ever growing Rock Band library, plus the 6 DLC songs are compatible with the game. Pop in the disk and get ready for the Green Day experience.

Pre-Playthrough: Training (2 Trophies).

Head over to the Drum Trainer and complete all the drum beats to unlock Frank Edwin Wright III. Next, complete Tre’s Greatest Hits to unlock A Very Troubled Youngster. This does not necessarily have to be the first thing you do, as it can be completed later on.

Playthrough 1: Solo Career Mode (18 Trophies).

Here is where you’ll unlock the majority of the star trophies, as well as the challenge awards. Play through each song using the bass, ensuring you 5-star every song on expert. This will unlock you:

You Had The Time Of Your Life

We’ve Come So Far

I Threw My Crutches In The River

In Good Health And Good Time

Freaky Monkey

Award-Winning Idiot

Mud Fight

Pacemaker

Rudy’s Can’t Fail Café

It’s Fun Until Someone Gets Hurt

Make The Best Of This Test

Stage Dive

On A Mission

Stereo In The Static Age

This Is How The West Was Won

Billboard On The Rise

Another Turning Point

Dirnt Dirnt Dirnt Dirnt

Playthrough 2: Quickplay (14 Trophies).

This is where you can play catch up with the other instruments. Start with your Harmonies, and then Drums, followed by Guitar. With Vocals, look to gain the following:

Not Growing Up Just Burning Out

Scream at Me Until My Ears Bleed

Step Up To The Mike & Bille Joe

Misleading The Choir

Sweet Children.

Next pick up the drums to unlock:

Louder Than Bombs and Eternity

Trés Cool

I Play the !@#% Out the Drums

Warning: Burning Drums.

Finally, take the Guitar to unlock these trophies:

Your Burning Light

Past the Point of Delirium

Ability to Operate Machinery

Blue

Strong Arm

Billie Joe.

Playthrough 3: Quickplay II (8 Trophies).

Next up is the Quickplay clean-up. Start by picking a song in all 3 venues to unlock: The World Around. If you haven’t done it while working on your score trophies complete “Boulevards Of Broken Dreams” and “F.O.D.” on each instrument to unlock:

Twiddle My Thumbs Just for a Bit

I Walk a Lonely Road

Play “Jesus Of Suburbia” or “Homecoming” on expert Guitar to unlock On My Own... Here We Go. The length of these to songs (clocking in at around 9 minutes each) should be enough time to rack up 400,000 points. If your still struggling to unlock a score trophy, create a set of 20 songs and complete it to unlock Feel Like They're Gonna Bleed.

For What's Left of My Mind, I recommend playing “In The End” on bass. It’s short and should unlock the trophy. If you have a mirror near your TV, just look in the mirror and you’ll have absolutely no trouble.

Keep practising the listed songs to eventually gold star them and unlock St. Jimmy and I Got A Rock n‘ Roll Girlfriend. To Gold Star them, you must play on expert.

Playthrough 4: Full Band Career Finale! (6 Trophies).

Here it is, the home stretch. Start and finish the career with your band in less then 12 hours to unlock Won't Make It for Dinner. Along the way, you should pick up the following:

It All Keeps Adding Up

Hysteria Mass Hysteria!

We're on a Roll No Self Control

American Unity

Live Freaky Die Freaky.

One you unlock everything, you will unlock Good Riddance, The Platinum Trophy (P). Congrats!

Edited by Savenger
Spelling

• 2 weeks later...