Platinum Difficulty Rating

funkyweed

Please rate the trophy difficulty...  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Please rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_9.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 9.02

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna give it a 6. The only stuff people should have trouble with are the drum trainers (of course) and it seems the vocal harmonies are once again only doable offline - I figure because multiple mics are tied to one controller. Unless our Beatles hero Landail wants to jump in here I may make some audio files myself. Everything else seems pretty straightforward with nothing too difficult (or even time consuming).

just like others have mentioned tre's greatest hits makes this plat trophy impossible to get. i doubt even the guys at score hero will get this :/ i only have 73&74 along with 10 others left to get the trophy for tre's greatest hits but the drum solos are a bit too much honestly especially since it has to be beaten at full speed...

I'm not worried too much about the solos that use the mini buttons. It's the drum trainer trophy that's going to give me a hard time. I can't wait to get the game though... I got bored of my PS3 a couple of months back, but have been playing RB2 again - so Green Day should keep me happy for a few weeks.

Not voting yet, but the JoS Solo 100% with solo buttons is going to be a bitch, I don't think that many people actually use the solo buttons.

actualy JoS solo is very straight forward and pretty simple only problem is that its at the end of the song :p now getting 100% on the hitching a ride solo is harder because its fast strumming of trip chords for like 30 secs that requires alotta precision :wall:

Wow, I just took a peek at 73 and 74, good god! I wouldn't call myself great at drums, but seriously? I doubt more than a handful of people will ever manage to pull that off legitimately. Oh well, just about everything else is pretty trivial, it's a pretty easy "almost platinum" but a 10 because you need to include this.

actualy JoS solo is very straight forward and pretty simple only problem is that its at the end of the song :p now getting 100% on the hitching a ride solo is harder because its fast strumming of trip chords for like 30 secs that requires alotta precision :wall:

It's not so much it's an insane solo, it's the position of it and the fact it's the solo buttons. I never use the solo buttons (hell I usually play with my GH5 guitar) and I don't know anyone who actually uses the solo buttons except for trophies...

Personally I'm pretty shit at them, it took me long enough to do the similar RB2 trophy.

i gave it a 9 due to the tre's greatest hits trophy.

This time the harmonies trophies are easy, I'm having trouble unlocking the hitchin' a ride solo trophy.

u have trouble w/ guitar solo, giving it a 9 knowing about greatest hits? ....

jeeeez, "6-voters" wtf? ...

im for 10 .... next 12 month i think there are 3 plats at its max ...

Tre Cool's drum trainer will kick your ass back to the shire, this one is a 10. Not only do you need to be an amazing drummer, you also need to have hardware sensitive enough to pick up all those notes in one shot.

Good luck you will really need it.

Hmmm... by the sounds of it, this one's going to be harder than the Beatles one (disregarding the double and triple fabs, which technically can be done with the mp3's supplied on another thread).

I'm a half-decent drummer (not a real drummer, just these plastic toy drums), but I can't do all of Ringo's beats in the Beatles game, so I think that's probably a big no-no with Green Day. Still, I'm looking forward to the game, and I'll just squeeze as many trophies out of it as I can. Which means I'll most likely vote a 10 if, after several months, I still don't have Platinum.

It's not so much it's an insane solo, it's the position of it and the fact it's the solo buttons. I never use the solo buttons (hell I usually play with my GH5 guitar) and I don't know anyone who actually uses the solo buttons except for trophies...

Personally I'm pretty shit at them, it took me long enough to do the similar RB2 trophy.

Yeah, that sucks for me. I don't actually have an RB guitar.

Gave it a 10. For Tre's Greatest Hits...

I went into the drum trainers (both of them), thinking, well, maybe I stand a chance of doing this if I try hard enough. Looked at the final challenges and said fuck it. I have no chance in hell of ever doing this one.

I'm now even more eager to see what the Plat looks like though.

Gave it a 10. For Tre's Greatest Hits...

I went into the drum trainers (both of them), thinking, well, maybe I stand a chance of doing this if I try hard enough. Looked at the final challenges and said fuck it. I have no chance in hell of ever doing this one.

I'm now even more eager to see what the Plat looks like though.

I've only just got the game, played it for several hours - completed career on bass to unlock a few trophies.

Then I looked at Tre's drumbeats to see how hard it might be. F*ck me, they make Ringo's beats look like childsplay. This is definitely a 10 for me... I doubt I will ever get Platinum, even with a ton of practice.

i use the solo buttons... granted i have a warbeast controller though :D the solo buttons are slightly bigger and are more comfortable for my fingers

SO, anyway, getting back to difficulty:

It's a shame. I was blazing through this game, and then I saw that last "Tre's greatest hits" solo, and I just went numb. I could practice that for months and still not 100% that nonsense. Ugh.

I'm gonna hold off on rating difficulty until it is known that there is no easy way around this, but man, this game looks really, REALLY bad to platinum.

SO, anyway, getting back to difficulty:

It's a shame. I was blazing through this game, and then I saw that last "Tre's greatest hits" solo, and I just went numb. I could practice that for months and still not 100% that nonsense. Ugh.

I'm gonna hold off on rating difficulty until it is known that there is no easy way around this, but man, this game looks really, REALLY bad to platinum.

get 4 ppl (all decent drummers) and let every1 play 1 pad ... (the green players adds kicks ) :) should work tho XD

That's not a bad idea, since all you have to do is 100% it. Just have a few people, and all keep hitting a pad or two each as ast as you can the whole time while someone takes care of the bass pedal...

100% != FC, remember.

I used my 3 other band members to get all the beatles beats but that is just so much more ridiculousness because of drum rolls... each person on a pad then 1 more person jamming the buttons on the ION module might work... but don't think I wanna pop this on my profile and try lol... gamestop sent me the export code and cancelled my order so I'll be happy using the songs for rb3 I guess :whistle: lol