Kiwicrash

IPEDDSz.jpg

The following Roadmap was written by:

xxnintendopimpxx

and is used with his permission.

Overview:

-Estimated trophy difficulty: 7

-Offline: 34 (B) 12 (S) 2 (G) 1 (P)   

-Online: All full band related trophies can be done Online (See Full Band Career Finale!)

-Approximate amount of time to platinum: 50 hours minimum (Depending on prior Rock Band/Guitar Hero skills)

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2 Career Playthroughs

-Number of missable trophies: None

-Glitched trophies: None

-Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No

-Does difficulty affect trophies? Yes, some trophies require you to play on certain difficulties

Introduction:

The biggest Punk band from California clashes with the worlds biggest music series: Rock Band. With all 14 tracks from Dookie, singles from the Insomniac/Nimrod/Warning years, all 13 songs from the Grammy-Award winning American Idiot, and 12 from the band’s latest album 21st Century Breakdown, there is enough here to keep you entertained.

All 47 tracks are exportable into your ever growing Rock Band library, plus the 6 DLC songs are compatible with the game. Pop in the disk and get ready for the Green Day experience.

Pre-Playthrough: Training (2 Trophies).

Head over to the Drum Trainer and complete all the drum beats to unlock Frank Edwin Wright III. Next, complete Tre’s Greatest Hits to unlock A Very Troubled Youngster. This does not necessarily have to be the first thing you do, as it can be completed later on.

Playthrough 1: Solo Career Mode (18 Trophies).

Here is where you’ll unlock the majority of the star trophies, as well as the challenge awards. Play through each song using the bass, ensuring you 5-star every song on expert. This will unlock you:

- You Had The Time Of Your Life

- We’ve Come So Far

- I Threw My Crutches In The River

- In Good Health And Good Time

- Freaky Monkey

- Award-Winning Idiot

- Mud Fight

- Pacemaker

- Rudy’s Can’t Fail Café

- It’s Fun Until Someone Gets Hurt

- Make The Best Of This Test

- Stage Dive

- On A Mission

- Stereo In The Static Age

- This Is How The West Was Won

- Billboard On The Rise

- Another Turning Point

- Dirnt Dirnt Dirnt Dirnt

Playthrough 2: Quickplay (14 Trophies).

This is where you can play catch up with the other instruments. Start with your Harmonies, and then Drums, followed by Guitar. With Vocals, look to gain the following:

- Not Growing Up Just Burning Out

- Scream at Me Until My Ears Bleed

- Step Up To The Mike & Bille Joe

- Misleading The Choir

- Sweet Children.

Next pick up the drums to unlock:

- Louder Than Bombs and Eternity

- Trés Cool

- I Play the !@#% Out the Drums

- Warning: Burning Drums.

Finally, take the Guitar to unlock these trophies:

- Your Burning Light

- Past the Point of Delirium

- Ability to Operate Machinery

- Blue

- Strong Arm

- Billie Joe.

Playthrough 3: Quickplay II (8 Trophies).

Next up is the Quickplay clean-up. Start by picking a song in all 3 venues to unlock: The World Around. If you haven’t done it while working on your score trophies complete “Boulevards Of Broken Dreams” and “F.O.D.” on each instrument to unlock:

- Twiddle My Thumbs Just for a Bit

- I Walk a Lonely Road

Play “Jesus Of Suburbia” or “Homecoming” on expert Guitar to unlock On My Own... Here We Go. The length of these to songs (clocking in at around 9 minutes each) should be enough time to rack up 400,000 points. If your still struggling to unlock a score trophy, create a set of 20 songs and complete it to unlock Feel Like They're Gonna Bleed.

For What's Left of My Mind, I recommend playing “In The End” on bass. It’s short and should unlock the trophy. If you have a mirror near your TV, just look in the mirror and you’ll have absolutely no trouble.

Keep practising the listed songs to eventually gold star them and unlock St. Jimmy and I Got A Rock n‘ Roll Girlfriend. To Gold Star them, you must play on expert.

Playthrough 4: Full Band Career Finale! (6 Trophies).

Here it is, the home stretch. Start and finish the career with your band in less then 12 hours to unlock Won't Make It for Dinner. Along the way, you should pick up the following:

- It All Keeps Adding Up

- Hysteria Mass Hysteria!

- We're on a Roll No Self Control

- American Unity

- Live Freaky Die Freaky.

One you unlock everything, you will unlock Good Riddance, The Platinum Trophy (P). Congrats!

Edited by Viper
Replaced a missing banner and removed some redundant info.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trophy Guide

04.jpg It Keeps Adding Up(B)

Score 1,000,000 points in a single song.

I got this trophy on "Give me novacaine/she's a rebel", with 3 people but you could also get it on Jesus of Surburbia or Homecoming. Either of these songs would be good to get the trophy on. This is best done with a 3-4 person band to make it much easier, and make sure everyone uses overdrive at the same time so that you can max out the score. If you don't have a full RockBand set you can find a boosting partner here:

Remember, the drummer should use overdrive first then the guitar and bass and the singer.

Credit to thenewnoelisoncruz for his video

05.jpg I Threw My Crutches in the River(B)

Earn at least 3 stars on any song in Expert difficulty.

Only having to get 3 stars on each song gives you quite a bit of room to make mistakes and still pass. One of the easier songs is "Last night on earth".

06.jpg Hysteria, Mass Hysteria!(B)

Get a Unison Bonus on the listed songs with 2 or more players.

A Unison Bonus is when 2 or more people play a string of notes together without missing any. You can tell if you get a Unison bonus when the little instrument symbols show up. See below:

3358500787_1793e124b6.jpg 

The Songs:

- Chump

- She

- Burnout

Again, if you only have 1 instrument or no one to play with you can find help here:

07.jpg Scream at Me Until My Ears Bleed(B)

Use Overdrive 100 times as a vocalist.

This should also be an easy trophy, just use overdrive as the vocalist 100 times. You can play the same song over and over until you get it, or you can just progress through the game as a singer and get it that way. This would also be done quickest on Easy difficulty, as it is more likely you will not miss notes, making it easier to build up the Overdrive bar.

38.jpg Another Turning Point(B)

Earn at least 3 stars on all songs in The Fox Theater - Oakland.

While playing in the Fox Theater, you must get at least 3 stars on each of the songs listed. If you feel nervous about this, play on easy and you will get this trophy.

08.jpg In Good Health and Good Time(B)

Earn at least 3 stars on all songs in Green Day: Rock Band as a bassist.

This can be done on easy difficulty. You just need to get 3 stars on each song while playing bass.

37.jpg Billboard on the Rise(B)

Earn at least 3 stars on all songs in Milton Keynes.

While playing in Milton Keynes, you must get at least 3 stars on each of the songs listed. If you feel nervous about this, play on easy and you will get this trophy.

40.jpg I Walk a Lonely Road(B)

Earn at least 3 stars on 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams' with each instrument in Solo play.

Play each instrument on easy and get at least 3 stars on the song 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams' and you'll get this trophy.

Edited by Viper

12.jpg We're on a Roll, No Self Control(B)

Get a 8x Band Multiplier

An 8X multiplier can be achieved when everyone in a 4 person band uses Overdrive at the same time. Everyone should wait until all players have a full Overdrive bar. Then the drummer should use his Overdrive first, then the 2 guitarists and the singer should follow up with their Overdrives. This will be much easier If everyone is playing on easy.

If you only have 3 people, then here is a link to the boosting thread:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/green-day-rock-band/52962-trophy-boosting-thread-read-first-post.html

13.jpg What's Left of My Mind(B)

Finish any song with Lefty Mode turned on, hitting at least 50% of the notes.

When playing any song, pause the game and select lefty mode. Restart the song, and make sure you are on easy mode and you should get this trophy quickly. The notes will have switched sides and you will need to get 50% of them to get the trophy. This may confuse you at first, but keep at it and once you get the trophy, just switch back and you're good to go.

Choose an easy song like "Last night on earth" for this trophy.

Credit to TrophyBusters for the video

14.jpg American Unity(B)

Get all unison bonuses in the song 'American Idiot' with 2 or more players.

See Hysteria, Mass Hysteria!

Go for this once just like the Unison Bonus trophy above, except it must be done using the song American Idiot.

No friends? Here's the link to the boosting thread:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/green-day-rock-band/52962-trophy-boosting-thread-read-first-post.html

15.jpg Freaky Monkey(B)

Complete Dookie Album Challenge with any instrument.

The Dookie album challenge is where you have to play all the songs from that album one after the other. It can be done with any instrument so choose your favourite one and play away.

17.jpg Mud Fight(B)

Complete the listed songs without the crowd meter going red.

For this trophy all you need to do is keep the guitar icon on the bar on the left of your screen away from the bottom. As long as it's in the green you're safe but if it's in the yellow, watch out. The songs needed are:

- Welcome To Paradise

- Chump

- Long View

- Basketcase

- When I come around

- Burnout

- F.O.D

This is a crowd meter. Keep it in the green:

592dKCZ.jpg

18.jpg Trés Cool(B)

Hit 40 notes in one drum fill.

When the drummer goes to use Overdrive, you must hit the drum fill 40 times and hit the green note at the end. This may take a few tries but if you're desperate for the trophy, you can hold the drum stick flat across the drums (1 drum stick for 2 buttons) and hit all 4 drum buttons at the same time.

(Pretty cheap but only needs to be done once).

19.jpg The World Around(B)

Play a setlist made up of songs in every venue.

Each venue has a setlist made up of a few songs each. Go to Quickplay and set up a set list that has 1 song from each of the venues. Once you finish the last song the trophy should pop.

This can be done while going for the Feel like they're gonna bleed trophy.

20.jpg Pacemaker(B)

Earn at least 3 stars on 'Peacemaker' on Expert Bass.

This should be easy enough as again you have room to make mistakes. Just get to 3 stars on the song 'Peacemaker' and you're good.

21.jpg Not Growing Up, Just Burning Out(B)

Earn at least 3 stars on the listed songs on Expert Vocals

This one may cause some trouble for you, unless you can actually sing of course. Just get 3 stars on the songs selected and you will be sweet, if you can't sing then get a friend who can to help you out or you can just hum the notes which also works.

22.jpg Twiddle My Thumbs Just for a Bit(B)

Earn at least 3 stars on 'F.O.D.' with each instrument in Solo play.

This can be done on any difficulty. You should have no problem with this, just play it four times which is once with each instrument.

25.jpg Your Burning Light(B)

Hit 100% of the notes in the solo of 'Whatshername' on Hard or Expert Guitar.

Play the song on hard instead of expert and it will be much easier to complete. It will take more than one try to get it, but keep practising and you should get there eventually.

Credit to TrophyBusters for the video

27.jpg Ability to Operate Machinery(B)

100% of the Guitar Solo in 'Jesus of Surburbia' using only finger tapping on Hard or Expert.

This would be easier on Hard difficulty rather than Expert if you're just going for the trophy. When the solo starts, you must only use the frets closest to the body of the guitar (the little buttons) but be prepared to play through 8 minutes of the song before the actual solo begins. This must be done with a Rock Band guitar:

Solo starts at 7.54

Credit to Ecmredsoxslipknot for the video

28.jpg Blue(B)

Get a 95-note streak playing 'Last Night on Earth' with the guitar.

Just get a 95 note streak on 'Last Night on Earth', it's a very easy song to play on guitar so it shouldn't be a problem.

29.jpg Rudy's Can't Fail Cafe(B)

Hit 100% of the notes on 'Welcome to Paradise' on medium or higher difficulty bass.

It would be best to play for this trophy on medium difficulty, just hit 100% of the notes on 'Welcome To Paradise' while playing Bass. Keep trying and practising if you don't get it the first time out.

Credit to superspaz117 for the video

30.jpg Warning: Burning Drums(B)

Hit 100% of the drum notes on one of the listed songs.

It is best to play the song Warning as it's the easiest drumming song on easy. If you want a challenge then choose one of the other songs, it doesn't matter which one you play you only need to get 100% once:

- Minority

- Long View

- Welcome To Paradise

- Warning

- Hitchin' a Ride

- Brain Stew/Jaded

- Basket Case

- When I come around

33.jpg Stage Dive(B)

Complete a Challenge in The Warehouse venue.

Challenges unlock once you complete songs in each venue. When you complete the Warehouse venue, go to that venue and go down to challenges. Complete a challenge which is made up of a few songs and you will get this trophy.

34.jpg On a Mission(B)

Complete a Challenge in the Milton Keynes venue.

Challenges unlock once you complete songs in each venue. When you complete the Milton Keynes venue, go to that venue and go down to challenges. Complete a challenge which is made up of a few songs and you will get this trophy.

35.jpg Stereo In the Static Age(B)

Complete a Challenge in The Fox Theater - Oakland Venue.

Challenges unlock once you complete songs in each venue. When you complete the Fox Theater venue, go to that venue and go down to challenges. Complete a challenge which is made up of a few songs and you will get this trophy.

36.jpg This Is How the West Was Won(B)

Earn at least 3 stars on all songs in The Warehouse.

While playing in the Warehouse, you must get at least 3 stars on each of the songs listed. If you feel nervous about this, play on easy and you will get this trophy.

Edited by Viper
Replaced a missing screenshot.

43.jpg Frank Edwin Wright III(B)

Complete all the Drum Lessons.

There will be a series of beats that you must complete. This trophy isn't as bad as Tre's Greatest Hits, You can do this while only on 60% speed to get this trophy to make it much easier for you.

44.jpg Step Up to the Mike & Billie Joe(B)

Hit All Double Harmonies on any song.

To get this trophy, you will need 2 mics. Choose a song with a double harmony, so that when you are playing there will be 2 lines of notes to hit. The blue notes will show up more than the orange. You have to have one person covering each line. If the little bar next to the multiplier fills up, you will get a 2 part harmony. Minority would be the best song for this as it is the easiest song to sing

45.jpg Misleading the Choir(B)

Hit All Triple Harmonies on any song.

To get this trophy, you will need 3 mics. Choose a song with a triple harmony, so that when you are playing there will be 3 lines of notes to hit. The blue notes will show up more than the orange and yellow ones. You have to have one person covering each line. If the little bar next to the multiplier fills up, you will get a 3 part harmony. And if you get 100% on the harmonies the trophy will pop. Minority would be the best song as it is very easy to sing

This trophy can also be done by yourself, refer to this video. The song in the video is The Static Age

Credit To FoxForever90

This trophy can be done on easy.

46.jpg Strong Arm, Billie Joe(B)

Earn a Guitar Career score of 1,000,000.

This you can get by just playing through the games career mode while playing the guitar. Must be done only while playing guitar by yourself

47.jpg Dirnt Dirnt Dirnt Dirnt(B)

Earn a Bass Career score of 1,000,000.

This you can get by just playing through the games career mode while playing bass. Must be done only while playing bass by yourself

48.jpg Sweet Children(B)

Earn a Vocal Harmony Career score of 1,000,000.

This you can get by just playing through the games career mode while singing. Must be done with at least 2 people

49.jpg I Play the !@#% Out the Drums(B)

Earn a Drum Career score of 1,000,000.

This you can get by just playing through the games career mode while playing the Drums. Must be done only while playing drums by yourself

03.jpg We've Come So Far(S)

Earn at least 3 stars on all songs in Green Day: Rock Band with any instrument.

Once you earn at least 3 stars on every song, you will unlock this trophy. This can be done on easy difficulty if you want. You can get these on any instrument, so If you have 3 starred half the songs on guitar you can complete the rest with the drums and still get the trophy.

10.jpg Feel Like They're Gonna Bleed(S)

Play through a setlist of 20 songs without failing.

Go to Quickplay and put together a Setlist of 20 songs. Once you complete all of them without failing you will get this trophy. You must play on Medium difficulty or higher, or the trophy will not unlock. Playing the first 20 would be best because they are the easiest.

11.jpg Louder Than Bombs and Eternity(S)

Hit 100% of the drum kick notes in 'Brain Stew / Jaded' on Expert

This one will take a lot of time and effort. The best option here would be to use 2 people: one person uses the foot pedal and the other just uses the drums. It will make this one a lot easier for you to complete. Once you get 100% the trophy will pop.

A good tip for this is to turn no fail on and only stick to the foot pedal so you don't have to keep hitting the coloured notes, another tip is to get an overdrive power up and not use it, this will cut down on the amount of notes and make it much easier to get 100%

18.jpg Award-Winning Idiot(S)

Five-star every song on the American Idiot album

The American Idiot album consists of the following songs:

- American Idiot

- She’s a Rebel

- Jesus of Suburbia

- Extraordinary Girl

- Holiday

- Letterbomb

- Boulevard of Broken Dreams

- Wake Me Up When September Ends

- Are We the Waiting?

- Homecoming

- St. Jimmy

- Whatsername

- Give Me Novacaine

Once you get 5 stars on each of them the trophy will unlock. Play on easy if you want to ensure you get 5 stars first time. You should get this while going through career mode

23.jpg St. Jimmy(S)

Get Gold stars on listed songs.

- Give Me Novacaine/She's a Rebel

- Homecoming

- Letterbomb

- Are We The Waiting?/St. Jimmy

This is the trophy that may give you a bit of trouble as most of these are the hardest songs in the game

"Give Me Novacaine/She's a Rebel" Is probably easiest to gold star if you sing, the gold star cut off for this song is about 266,000

"Homecoming" Is easiest to goldstar while singing, is would be best to have another singer to make sure you get all the notes. Just make sure you use over drive at the right times when the phrases are short like when Tre is singing. The gold star cut off for this song is about 482,000

"LetterBomb" Is easiest to goldstar while playing bass, this will take a bit of practise to get at first but as long as you activate overdrive at the fast notes you should be fine. The gold star cut off for this song is about 168,800

"Are We The Waiting?/St. Jimmy" Is easiest to goldstar while singing, try get a friend to help to make this much easier. The goldstar cut off is about 255,000

24.jpg I Got a Rock 'n Roll Girlfriend(S)

Get Gold stars on the listed songs.

- She

- Last Night on Earth

- Extraordinary Girl

This isn't as bad you may think.

"The Last Night On Earth" Should be played on drums as it is very simple, the gold star cut off for this song on drums is about 62,500

"She" Should be sung as it is easier than the other instruments, the gold star cut off for singing for this song is about 83,750

"Extraordinary Girl" Should be played on bass/guitar, the gold star cut off for this song for bass is about 103,200, and for guitar it's about 79,500

Edited by Viper
Fixing up

26.jpg Past the Point of Delirium(S)

Hit 100% of the notes in the solo of 'Hitchin' a Ride' on Expert Guitar.

This is quite a hard trophy to get as the notes are very quick to change and require alot of precision to get, it would probably best to go to practise mode and play the solo a few times until you have mastered it. You don't need to to get a full combo during the solo so you can strum as fast as you won't to make sure you hit all the notes

Solo starts at 1.50

Credit to Ecmredsoxslipknot for the video

31.jpg It's Fun Until Someone Gets Hurt(S)

Play 'Longview' on Hard or Expert Bass, playing all hammer-ons and pull-offs without strumming.

Basically when you are playing, little notes will come up after a few big ones. You can only hit the correct fret without strumming. This isn't as hard as you may think, as long as you only play on hard there will only be one little fret to hit after a big one.

These are what they look like:

5CKAhXv.png 

32.jpg Make the Best of This Test(S)

Finish all Challenges (Career owner only).

In each venue you will unlock varying challenges. Once you unlock and finish them all, the trophy will pop. You unlock the new challenges while going through career and collecting cred, Some challenges will not be available unlock you have enough cred. You can earn cred by earning at least 3 stars for each song and even more cred for 5 stars

39.jpg Live Freaky, Die Freaky(S)

Complete any Challenge with both of the following: 100% a Guitar solo; 100% a Harmony part.

You will need a guitarist and 2 singers. Play on easy difficulty, and try to get 100% on the challenge. Once you do, the trophy should pop.

41.jpg On My Own...Here We Go(S)

Score 400,000 points in a single song in solo mode.

Guitar:

'Homecoming' - current top score is 450k

'Jesus of Suburbia' - current top score is 479k

Vocal:

'Homecoming' - current top score is 546k

'Jesus of Suburbia' - current top score is 523k

This one isn't that bad, and is probably best done with vocals, Choose either Homecoming or Jesus of Suburbia because these are the longest songs, it may take a bit of practise but once you can hit the notes you should be fine. If you aren't a very good singer, there is actually a way to kinda cheat this. If you have more than one mic get a friend (or two if you have two mics) and connect them both and play homecoming in solo mode (Not in harmonies) If you both sing both of the mics will fill up the multiplyer and make it much easier to keep the mulitplyer up

42.jpg A Very Troubled Youngster(S)

Complete all of Tré's Greatest Hits.

You will get a series of notes coming at you, you must get 100% on these notes without over hitting. After this there will be a new pattern of notes you must hit. It will get harder to play these, but once you have completed all of them you will get the trophy. This one will take a lot of practice, and it may be best if one person uses the foot pedal and the other drums.

Note: Must be played at 100% speed to get the trophy

02.jpg You Had the Time of Your Life(G)

Five-star every song in Green Day: Rock Band with any instrument.

This one is very easy. Once you 5 star every song in the game you will get the trophy,To ensure you get the 5 stars, play on either easy or medium. You should get this during your career mode while collecting cred

09.jpg Won't Make It for Dinner(G)

Start a new Career and reach the credits within 12 hours as part of a 4-player band.

For this trophy you will need to complete all the venues in 12 hours, but in a 4 player band. This may be hard for most people as the Rock Band kit only provides 3 instruments. If you do have all three instruments but no one else to play it with, you can still do this by yourself, plug all the instruments in and set no fail on. Make sure you get at least one star for each song.

You can find a partner in the boosting thread here:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/green-day-rock-band/52962-trophy-boosting-thread.html

It doesn't matter how many stars you get. All you need to do is complete the game with your four player band.

Good Riddance(P)

All trophies collected. I hope you had the time of your life!

1F1B727EFC8A5A574223D1DA998536C4813B3ACC 

Good work, you Platinumed the game.

Edited by Viper
Replaced missing image.

Does the microphone in front of the fan on easy trick work with thsi version of RB?

I'm not sure, but probably not. It works in GH games with Beginner and it works in LRB with Super Easy, but this game doesn't have Super Easy.

However, Easy does include No Fail mode, so it's impossible to fail the songs when playing on Easy. So you'll get through the songs no problem, but the scores will be really low.

kiwicrash, for the "Mud i your eye" trophy you stated:

The best song for this would be "Song of the Century" as it is a quick song (This song may be chaged to an easier one if there is one) for this trophy all you need to do is keep the guitar icon on the bar on the left of your screen away from the bottom as long as it's in the green you're safe, if it's in the yellow, watch out.

The trophy states that you must not be in the red on listed songs.

Let's hope this song is one of them.

Hope this helps.

kiwicrash, for the "Mud i your eye" trophy you stated:

The best song for this would be "Song of the Century" as it is a quick song (This song may be chaged to an easier one if there is one) for this trophy all you need to do is keep the guitar icon on the bar on the left of your screen away from the bottom as long as it's in the green you're safe, if it's in the yellow, watch out.

The trophy states that you must not be in the red on listed songs.

Let's hope this song is one of them.

Hope this helps.

Oh crap didn't read that part, cheers

I'm not sure, but probably not. It works in GH games with Beginner and it works in LRB with Super Easy, but this game doesn't have Super Easy.

However, Easy does include No Fail mode, so it's impossible to fail the songs when playing on Easy. So you'll get through the songs no problem, but the scores will be really low.

so does this mean if we have 4 instruments on easy we can never fail if trying to solo the 4 player in under 12 hour trophy?

anyone knows if "Ability to Operate Machinery" can also be done with a GH guitar or it need the RB one? (why they are still making this kind of trophies?...)

Ability to Operate Machinery

100% of the Guitar Solo in 'Jesus of Surburbia' using only finger tapping on Hard or Expert.

I will confirm that this CANNOT be done with a Guitar Hero 5 controller, finger tapping the lower bar has no effect during any solos. I assume this applies to all of the other guitar hero controllers as well. Thanks a million rockband :mad:

I think a lot of people are going to have problems with the Greatest Hits.. Some are the hardest drum parts in the game and I think you have to do them at 100% speed.. This will not be an easy plat by any means. I am a pretty good drummer myself (I have ton of gold stars so far) but this is ridiculous 0.0

Ok by now I've unlocked like 15-20 trophies and i found some interesting things.

For this trophy:

Step Up to the Mike & Billie Joe

Hit All Double Harmonies on any song.

It can be done with only one mic, just play Last night on earth as it only has 1 harmony phrase, i got it that way.

Jesus Of Suburbia:

I played this song on expert guitar and got around 450k on expert guitar, then i sang it on expert along with a guitar player and we scored 1,100,000

finally you MUST have a rock band guitar in order to get the solo trophy.

Add me if you need help with the game.

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/am/e/americanistax1/card.png

Ability to Operate Machinery

I will confirm that this CANNOT be done with a Guitar Hero 5 controller, finger tapping the lower bar has no effect during any solos. I assume this applies to all of the other guitar hero controllers as well. Thanks a million rockband :mad:

**** ****** :) lol

For

Live Freaky, Die Freaky

Complete any Challenge with both of the following: 100% a Guitar solo; 100% a Harmony part.

You can do this with 2 people in the "No Place Like Home" challenge in The Fox Theatre. The guitar solo is in the middle song (Restless Heart Syndrome) and the harmony may be gotten in the 3rd song (Last Night on Earth). The guitarist should play on Medium because the solo is a bit tricky.

Note that you must beat the challenge (minimum 13 stars) in order to receive the trophy.

Just a note on the "Hysteria, Mass Hysteria" trophy - The other player(s) don't have to hit the unison bonus so long as you do - I got mine tonight after screaming that someone missed one. Trophy still popped since I hit them all (they didn't get it).

uh... it can't be a unison bonus if you don't have everyone hitting it :p

I think the trophy popped for you, because it only requires getting just ONE unison bonus in each of the 3 songs. the trophy description reads "get a unison bonus on the listed songs with 2 or more players"

Hey, got some trouble with the It's Fun Until Someone Gets Hurt trophy.

I'm kinda confused since I hit 100% on hard and also hit EVRY HO or PO note without strumming :|

Maybe because I'm holding the red button and then hit the blue ones?