Green Day: Rock Band Demo

I must say the demo sucked. Yeah, it gave you one classic song and one newer one but two songs only is too short. 3 or 4 songs should have been the target, especially since BoBD is incredibly easy.

True, but Welcome To Paradise is definently a challenge (i.e. Guitar/Bass/Drums). Although I agree, two more songs would of been a great addition.

I have only played the beatles rockband, so i thought that the instruments parts were much more difficult than the previous game, the vocal parts in the other hand were nothing compared to the beatles. i hope that the game doesn't get late to southamerica.

I agree that the demo could have used two more songs. Especially to show off the other characters and venues that are in the game. But, the graphics do look good in this game. I also noticed that when you activate overdrive, whatever instrument you are playing becomes louder for the duration of the overdrive. I think this is a new feature, as I haven't ever noticed it in any other Rock Band game before.

I'm still not sure I'll buy this as I'm not a huge Green Day fan, maybe when the price goes down.