Stuck on Dunes of Mokosh (Lv 10)

MaezOner

My problem is that I have nothing to make a video, as I just had a go on this level and had no problems beating it. I'll do my best to outline the strategy I used.

Right from the start, I built an armory. Every single round, I kept building another 5 walkers (you get 10 coins every round, and the walkers cost 2 coins each). I would send most of my walkers in one direction, keeping just enough to make sure that no faction could steal the tile with the armory on it. I also made sure there the armory tile was surrounded by tiles that didn't belong to any other faction.

Within a few rounds it should be clear to you which faction you can attack by literally sending walkers their way, so do that. I killed off one faction by round 6 purely by walking over to them with my walkers. As soon as I killed that faction, I build 2 harvesters - I had land to play with, so it was safe to do so. By having 2 harvesters, I reaped about 40+ coins in the next round, and about 30+ in the one after that. So with the 70+ coins, I built a carrier.

From then on, I kept building walkers - I needed 16 walkers to fly over to more territory. You will not have any chance to fly your walkers to capture the enemy, as they will have enemy walkers on neighbouring tiles to recapture their stolen tile. I flew 16 walkers over to some neutral territory, then built a cannon. From there on, I'm afraid you'll have to improvise!