This looks interesting

Vintsukka

Greed Corp is available now in the EU PSN Store and should come to the US Store later today.

Here are a couple of gameplay videos of the game:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2os3R6FL6k]YouTube - Greed Corp Video Game Two-Player Walkthrough Part I (Cam) Game Trailers Videos GameTrailers[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkPYycPmhw]YouTube - Greed Corp Video Game Two-Player Walkthrough Part II Cam Game Trailers Videos GameTrailers[/ame]

I'm not much for strategy games but this seems like it could be interesting.

Anybody bought it yet? What do you think?

I bought it a few hours ago, but unfortunately only had time to play the tutorial because I have to go to work (I wish I were still a teenager lol).

I like the art and design aspect of the game, and I bought it straight away as I like strategy games like this. It's a turn-based game, so I'd liken it to "chess with upgrades".

I'll report again on Sunday evening once I've spent some time on it.

Right, I said I'd report back on Sunday. But I actually put in five hours of my time this morning. I completed 11 levels in that time, and boy were some of them challenging. This will NOT be an easy 100%. I've managed to get one trophy in that time.

It's such an addictive game, so that doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'm going to try some online multiplayers pretty soon, although I don't think they affect trophies at all. I Just want to see my alias on the leaderboards :D

The music reminds me of Hustle Kings, so it could have been composed by the same musician, perhaps. And time just disappears so quickly because it's such a fun game.

I looked at the trophy list for this and they (trophies) seem challenging. Can anyone confirm once they've gotten into the game? Thanks!

I have played it a bit now. It's definitely challenging. You need to actually learn strategy, which is great. I don't think this will be a fast 100%, but it's a fun game so far.

I'm fairly good at strategy games (You may remember me from such strat games as: pjm, savage moon, comet crash, age of booty...etc)...

This is a HARD game to pick up the concept. It's completely unlike any other strat game I've ever played.

Its like chess with a lightning timer, and in 6 turns half the board is missing.

I've finally completed the campaign mode, which probably took about 15 hours altogether. The trophy didn't pop, but I'm guessing it's to do with the current 8001050F error.

As Frollard says, it's a hard game to get the hang of. It took me maybe 2 hours before I understood how to play it properly. After completing half the campaign (there are 24 levels in campaign), I started to understand the strategy behind it. But it's still very hard.

The game is turn-based, so it's very frustrating if you make a glaring mistake (I've done it too many times). It's not like in, say, Savage Moon where you can just about patch a mistake if you're quick enough as it's all done in "real time".

The AI has a tendency to build a lot of carriers (to fly over its walkers), which pisses me off rotten at the start. But there are ways to get round it.

I've not played the online battles yet, mainly again because of the 8001050F error. GRRRR - I had this weekend free, and I couldn't even test out the game properly. Bloody PSN.

• 1 year later...