Gravity Rush Remastered rated on PS4

SSJ4_Haruhi

They're killing the Vita nice and slow. Slow and steady, Sony. Slow and steady.

I feel iffy about the whole thing, especially since it's one of my favorite games on the handheld. First Tearaway (yes, I know it's not the same game on PS4 but uses a lot of its resources from the Vita), now Gravity Rush. All that's left is Uncharted: GA to get ported. And does that mean the development of Gravity Rush/Daze 2 has shifted from Vita to PS4 or possible focus on both platforms?

Hey Sony, since you like porting Vita titles so much, port me some Freedom Wars to PS4! :whistle:

Edited by fancyfox

I feel iffy about the whole thing, especially since it's one of my favorite games on the handheld. First Tearaway (yes, I know it's not the same game but uses a lot of its resources), now Gravity Rush. All that's left is Uncharted: GA to get ported. And does that mean the development of Gravity Rush/Daze 2 has shifted from Vita to PS4 or possible focus on both platforms?

Hey Sony, since you like porting Vita titles so much, port me some Freedom Wars to PS4! :whistle:

I think I read somwhere that Gravity Rush 2 was going to be for the PS4. It will mostly likely be for both platforms.

I would love to see a Freedom Wars on the PS4 with a separate trophy list and more operations to do.

Din't expect this!!

Gravity Rush Remaster rated for PS4 in Korea

A remastered version of PS Vita’s Gravity Rush is in development for PlayStation 4, if the Korean Game Rating Board are anyone to by.

The classifications board recently rated a “Gravity Rush Remaster” for the platform.

Sony has yet to announced a version of Gravity Rush for PlayStation 4.

http://i.imgur.com/4KlnUf7.png

http://www.grb.or.kr/Statistics/Popup/Pop_StatisticsDetails.aspx?a7ed35d514e849d5e16690a20f4325a3cecd98f227eaeaf17ed258610ac557e8

Nope. Just nope. Dont fucking do it.

I liked Gravity Rush. But another exclusive lost? The vita really wont have anything left.

This was the first thing I thought of too. If Gravity Rush - Vita's poster girl since forever - gets outsourced, then Vita would've lost all credibility, it'd become a bigger failure than PSP (most would likely say that it already is).

PS, Sony. Hurry up and bring Crisis Core to the store! I don't really care about a remaster, I just want it on the Vita.

Apparently the Vita isn't allowed to have crappy exclusives either.

#shotsfired

In all seriousness, it was a decent concept but wasnt executed well. Maybe PS4 controls would fix a couple of the issues i have with the game, but still a nope from me.

I enjoyed the gameplay and story well enough, but I don't think I'd do it again.

If Gravity Rush - Vita's poster girl since forever - gets outsourced, then Vita would've lost all credibility, it'd become a bigger failure than PSP (most would likely say that it already is).

You said it. Damn it, this is terrible news. Every popular game eventually gets ported from handhelds to consoles. Maybe Team Gravity should work on dishing out Gravity Rush 2 already instead of remastering the first game.

Better just sell my Vita, I have a feeling GR2 is gonna be for the PS4 too.

mjc just unzipped his pants...:whistle:

Damn right I did!

Then I took a nice hot steaming piss all over this game!

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061011225516/uncyclopedia/images/e/ec/Peeing_Calvin.jpg

Apparently the Vita isn't allowed to have crappy exclusives either.

#shotsfired

In all seriousness, it was a decent concept but wasnt executed well. Maybe PS4 controls would fix a couple of the issues i have with the game, but still a nope from me.

Yeah, there's no way a remaster would fix the multitude of problems with the game. It needs a complete remake/reboot to give it a proper story instead of one that gets so close to the climax of every plot thread but then turns away at the last second leaving you with the bluest of balls and proper combat abilities so you don't spend the entire game just kicking everything. A decent draw distance would be nice too.

But hey, I hope they keep this trend up. If they bring Uncharted Golden Abyss and Killzone Mercenary over as well, I can finally rid myself of everything Vita related. :dance: (not that those are crappy exclusives; Vita can keep the rest of those. nobody wants Black Ops Declassified or whatever that Resistance game it had was called)

They're not "killing the Vita". It's already dead. It's been dead for a long time. This is Sony looting the corpse.

Well at least it won't have the awful tilt controls.

You sure about that? DualShock 4 does have motion sensors. :whistle:

This was the first thing I thought of too. If Gravity Rush - Vita's poster girl since forever - gets outsourced, then Vita would've lost all credibility, it'd become a bigger failure than PSP (most would likely say that it already is).

PS, Sony. Hurry up and bring Crisis Core to the store! I don't really care about a remaster, I just want it on the Vita.

I think most would also say PSP wasn't a failure at all.

Edited by mjc0961

You sure about that? DualShock 4 does have motion sensors. :whistle:

I think most would also say PSP wasn't a failure at all.

Atleast you'd be able to look at the screen while you tilt.

And PSP was a failure, there were about 5 games worth playing on it and the only system updates released on it were to combat CFW, which was always futile.

Atleast you'd be able to look at the screen while you tilt.

And PSP was a failure, there were about 5 games worth playing on it and the only system updates released on it were to combat CFW, which was always futile.

True, it would be nice to actually see the screen while you tilt. Wouldn't fix all the other problems but it'd be a slight improvement.

The PSP wasn't a failure, there were damn well more than 5 games worth playing on it, it did get new features via firmware (big one was the PlayStation Store, when PSP launched it was just the PS2 you see, no PS3 and no store), and the sales numbers were good enough for Sony to try a second portable.

But now, the Vita... Definite failure. So much so that Sony probably won't bother again, even though it's their own damn fault the Vita failed. Stupid overpriced memory cards that drove people away and then they pulled a SEGA and abandoned the platform. They got their shit together and turned the PS3 from a train wreck to a great platform, but for Vita they just said "fuck it, it's an overpriced PS4 controller now".

Stupid overpriced memory cards that drove people away

Not to mention Vita games are starting to release in digital only form. It practically forces people to buy bigger memory cards, which they have a monopoly on :rolleyes:

It's funny how that tiny little memory card is arguably the top reason why the Vita wasn't successful. Memory cards were never a big problem for me because I actually deleted games that I finished playing :p